Lovely (Chandler)

"____, wake up." Phoebe said to you loudly, causing you to wake up from the sleep you had been taking on the couch in Central Perk. Ross arched a brow in your direction as you waved him off.

"It's nothing. It's just, I haven't been getting as much sleep lately." You said, trying to wake yourself up again.

Joey laughed. "Aha, a little ____, Chandler action, eh?" He asked. You glanced over at him over the top of your coffee cup, mumbling a little 'yeah' into the liquid.

Monica gasped. "Really? Is it good?"

Everyone turned to look at her as she shrugged. "Not because I'm going to steal him from you or anything, I'm just curious."

Phoebe shook her head, getting up and going over to where her guitar was to begin playing soon.

"I mean, yeah. I like it." You told them.

Joey leaned forwards. "Is it as good with him as it was with me?"

You raised a brow at him, watching as Monica and Ross simultaneously leaned forward to give the two of you looks.

"It was a long time ago, relax. It was before we even became friends actually. Funny story. I was in a-"

"Already way too much information." Monica said, leaning back on the couch as you set down the drink on the table right as the door chimed.

"Hello, everyone. Hello, my lovely."

You sat forwards, smiling at him as you began to speak. "You going to stick with that or?"

Chandler smiled, snapping his fingers again as he came over and sat down next to you. "Unless there's another name that we're allowed to use out here in public, then it'll be 'lovely' for now."

Your cheeks flushed red as you grabbed the cup again, trying to avoid the stares from Monica, Joey, and Ross.

"What kind of words do you two use at night?" Monica asked, Ross nodding his head in agreement to her question as you laughed it off.

"Oh, nothing. Chandler was, uh, he was kidding." You tried to cover up, taking another long sip of your coffee.

Chandler just smiled and let out a small giggle.

"Was, was that a giggle?" Rachel asked, suddenly arriving to the conversation as she sat down on the other side of Monica.

Chandler cleared his throat, looking down at the coffee in your hand as you stared straight forwards, not making eye contact with anyone as he began to speak. "Uh, no. It was a, uh, laugh." He tried to cover up.

Rachel gasped. "You are so in love with her!"

You looked up at them, suddenly frowning at the empty cup you now possessed in your hand. "I'm going to go get a refill." You said, practically jumping up to get out of the awkward conversation.

You stood up and headed over to where Gunther was.

"Another cup?" He asked, sliding a napkin forwards with his number on it as you nodded at him, suddenly feeling the soft cotton hitting your fingers. You looked down, noticing his number.

"I'm dating Chandler." You told him.

"Damn it." He said before taking the cup and refilling it with the same dark liquid you had before.

You awkwardly rubbed the back of your neck as you took a seat on the stool, waiting for him to finish making the cup.

"Hey, uh, everything okay? You've been over here longer than usual." Chandler asked from behind you.

You turned around. "Uh, yeah. Yeah, I'm fine. Just, uh, waiting on my drink. Why? Is everything alright?"

He nodded. "Yeah, everything's fine."

You nodded, clearing your throat as you glanced up to see Gunther staring at you. You got a weird vibe and turned around to look at Chandler.

You stood up and stared at him for a minute before smiling, pushing your lips against his.

He seemed shocked at first but settled in shortly after, resting his hands on your hips while your hands went around his neck, pulling him closer to you.

You let go soon thereafter and wiped your lips a little, looking up at Chandler with a smile on your face. He looked faded, like it was a dream.

You turned back around, thanking Gunther for the coffee as he stood shocked and a little hurt, and grabbed Chandler's hand in yours, pulling him to the couch.

You set down the coffee before seating yourself and practically pulling Chandler to you.

Joey laughed. "You two got a little touchy over there." He said as you arched a brow.

"We could do it right here, if you want?" You asked him, watching him rub his hands together but Monica stopped him.

"No, we wouldn't. Just makeout somewhere else."

You smiled, humming a little as you pecked Chandler's cheek once more.

You two were both in love.