Great, Just Fantastic (Ross)

"Hey, guys."

Monica smiled in your direction as she set down a salad bowl in front of Chandler, Phoebe, and Ross.

"Hey, how was it?"

You smiled. "You know, this isn't our first date, right? We've been going out for a while now." You reminded them all.

Chandler nodded. "We can't forget those nights that you two seared into our brains."

You lightly nudged him, smiling as you went over to the fridge to grab a drink. Ross stared over at you before Monica pointed him out.

"Ross? Everything alright? You're staring."

He nodded, taking a sip of the drink in his mildly shaking hand. "Uh, yeah. Why, why wouldn't I be? Is there a reason I shouldn't be? Why wouldn't, why?"

Chandler patted his shoulder. "You're rambling again." Phoebe laughed. "It's probably because the stuff in the drink is messing with his brain again. I'm telling you, it's always that drink."

You turned back around and took a sip of the drink. "Everything is just going great." You were about to take a seat in the chair when the door opened and you smiled over towards the person who entered.

"Oh great, it's Joey." Ross mumbled under his breath while you headed over to him, wrapping your arms around his neck and briefly kissing his lips.

"Alright, alright. We can't do this here." He mumbled to you but didn't hesitate to put his lips back on yours. You smiled into, letting go after a few seconds.

"Hey, guys." He waved. Everyone waved back, Monica glancing towards Ross who just stared at a smitten you.

"Hey, Joey. Can you both keep it down tonight? I kinda need some sleep for once." Chandler said, causing your face to bloom in a bright red.

"We'll do our best but no promises."

Ross just grumbled again, this time catching your attention.

"What?"

Ross looked up at you, staring at him with such confusion, it's like he could see right through you. Joey came over and stood next to you, placing a brief kiss on your cheek, watching your face turn a light shade of pink.

"For real, what is it, Ross?"

"Uh." He tried to come up with an excuse, any excuse really but nothing came out. "It's, it's nothing."

You arched a brow. "You sure?"

He nodded. "Yep."

"Alright."

You went back to smiling at Joey as you playfully played with his fingers, sparking conversation so easily it was like a fire burning intensely between the two of you.

Ross couldn't help but continue staring.

He loved you.