Jealous Jokes (Ross)

You let out a smile, laughing on Ross' shoulder as Chandler looked over at the two of you.

"Are you going to keep laughing at jokes about dead animals or can I tell one now?"

You gave him a look before turning back to face Ross. "Okay, how many do you have left because Chandler apparently has some he'd like to share."

Chandler dropped the spoon into his bowl of cereal. "Are you kidding me."

You looked him dead in the eye. "You shy now that you have an audience?" You asked him, watching him shake his bead back in response.

"No, I'm just wondering which one I should tell to follow up on Ross' horribly presented ones." Chandler said back, giving you a look while Ross stared between the two of you.

"You can't even present one yourself, stage boy. Maybe you should take a few tips from Joey." You said, motioning over to him as he studied his lines.

"I'd rather choke on my cereal." He said back.

Ross took your hand in his, gaining your attention once more. "Would you ever leave me for Chandler?"

"Why?" You asked him, sending a reassuring smile in his direction. Ross sighed, rubbing the top of your hand with his thumb. "I mean, you both just have good chemistry."

You chuckled. "Ross, we're just good friends. Right, Bing Bling?" You joked, getting no reaction, except for a slight eye roll, out of him.

Ross smiled, pressing his lips to yours as you let out a smile.

"I'd never leave my paleontologist joker ever. You're too sweet." You told him, pressing your lips to his once more as Chandler let out a small laugh.