I'm In Love With You (Chandler) |part one|

You sat alone in Monica's apartment as you patiently awaited for someone to walk in, someone like Monica or even Rachel just to come in and end the unending silence that had uncomfortably settled into the room.

"Hey, ____." Rachel said to your wish, entering the apartment as she gave a smile and looked around.

"Ross isn't here." You told her, watching Monica walk in right after she did. You sat up a little, looking at your magazine some before tossing it to the side.

They both stared over at you.

"It's nothing. Just, nothing." You replied to their facial expressions watching Ross walk in with Chandler who wouldn't stop rambling on about some girl he met.

"I'm telling you- I'm so utterly in love with her and I'm so confused about it all. I don't even know her that well." He said, watching as Ross walked towards where you were sitting.

You didn't move, keeping your eyes on the magazine you had recently threw but picked up again as soon as Chandler entered the room.

"Then, what's up?" Monica asked.

You kept your eyes focused on the paper below, trying not to think of him with another woman- someone who wasn't you.

"Joey got her first."

With those words, he left to go back to his apartment as you tossed the magazine on the couch and stomped off to the porch, Ross' eyes following your every move.

"Do you think now?" He asked them both.

Rachel snorted. "You really think she'd say yes to you when she's in love with Chandler?"

Monica and Ross both exchanged glances between each other. "Wait, ____ is in love with Chandler?"

Rachel quickly covered her mouth. "I wasn't supposed to say that! Oh, no! Oh, no, no, no, no, no!" She ran into her bedroom and shut the door behind herself.

Ross looked over at Monica. "____ is in love with Chandler?" He asked her as Monica's mouth stayed open, even when Joey and Kathy both walked in.

"Hey, guys. What's going on?"

Ross couldn't contain himself. "____ is in love with Chandler!" He nearly screeched out, watching as Joey and Kathy both smiled.

"I think that's sweet! Maybe they can double date with us when we go to the bar?" Kathy said, looking over at Joey for permission who agreed to it.

"Of course! I think they'd be good together!" He exclaimed, looking around the apartment for you as Monica just went off to the bathroom, Phoebe making her appearance shortly after.

"Hey, what's going on?"

Joey smiled. "____ is in love with Chandler."

She laughed. "Aw, how sweet. Hey, does anyone know how to get back a cold that you didn't mean to lose?"

Everyone just stared at her before she shrugged and went outside the apartment and shut the door behind her.

"Well, where is she anyways?" Joey asked as Kathy continued to have the same smile on her lips while he talked.

"Outside. But, we weren't supposed to know this and I think she's crying so."

Joey got confused. "Why would she be crying? What did you guys do to her? Did you make fun of her for it? I think it's great! Don't-"

Ross shook his head. "We didn't do anything."

He put his finger down. "Oh, well, I'll be right back." He told Kathy, giving her a kiss on the cheek before walking out onto the ledge where you sat up against the wall, your arms covering your face.