Christmas Tree Shopping (Joey)

"Hi, Joey."

He looked up at you with a bright smile on his face, a Christmas tree in his arms. You gave him another smile, walking closer towards him, pecking his cheek gently. He laughed a little, a boyish laugh as he looked over at you.

"What?" You asked him, your hands tucked into your pockets while Joey couldn't help but continue smiling.

"You're really cute." He said, laughing the same boyish laugh at the end of his sentence. You laughed again, pressing your lips back on his cheek as Joey's face turned red again.

"So, how's the tree business?" You asked, staring over at the other trees. Joey looked at you, looking at the lights shining in your eyes. "I told you, it's more of a lifestyle than a business."

You raised an eyebrow at him, rubbing his back some. "You keep telling yourself that, honey."

He just smiled at you, setting the tree on someone else's arms as he looked back at you. He took off his hat, placing it on your head as you stared up at him with a dreamy smile.

"Why'd you give this to me?" You asked him, pulling him closer to you by his jacket. He smiled down at you. "You looked cold, that's all."

You smiled, moving your hands slowly onto Joey's sides, under his jacket as you pulled him closer to you, staring at him the entire time. He looked down at your smirk of a smile.

"Now what're you doing?" He asked, his hands holding onto your waist. "I'm, uh, just holding you close." You told him, pressing a kiss to his jaw.

He couldn't stop smiling.

"Hey, Joey! Stop groping all over your girlfriend and help me pick out a tree!" Chandler called out. He sighed, looking over at Chandler.

"I had to deal with you and Janice all the time having fun and now when I want some of my own, I can't get it!" He replied back, making you smile and chuckle lightly.

"Hey, it's alright. I'll see you back at the apartment, okay?" You pressed a quick kiss to his lips as he tried to pull you back to him. "Aw, come on. Don't go. Chandler can find another tree guy."

You turned back to him. "Joey, you can have me all to yourself when we get back if you let me go now." He smirked at you, a smile still on his lips. "Ah, okay. In that case, I'll see you at the apartment."

You smiled at him again before passing Chandler. "Well, you look smitten."

You faked gasped. "I do not."

He nodded. "Yeah, you kinda do. I don't blame you. Who wouldn't want to be dating a fake doctor!"

You just punched his arm and continued your walk back to the apartment.

-
"Hey, Rachel. Hey, Monica." You said as you entered the apartment. Rachel smiled at you. "Well, don't you look smitten!"

You let out a sigh. "I do not look smitten!"

"Oh, honey, I wasn't saying it's a bad thing. I mean, it's totally awesome that you're finally going out with someone who makes you happy. And even if that person is Joey, I'm happy for you."

Monica nodded in agreement. "I mean, at first I thought that it wouldn't work out because he'd constantly wanna have sex with you or something but it's working out."

"Wait, you really thought that?" You asked her, pushing yourself up to where you were leaning back on your hands. Monica looked over towards Rachel for help.

"Uh, somewhat, yeah. I mean, you know the women Joey goes out with! You're so different than all of them!" She said, trying to help.

You looked towards your boots. "Yeah, okay. I guess since I'm so different, then I won't be able to have sex with him myself tonight. Hm? Maybe if I'm so different I won't be able to get him."