I'm In Love With You (Chandler) |part four|

finally arrived,, bet you all gave up on it :)

//

Days of laying around Monica's apartment helped to clear your mind of the rejection Chandler had so non-verbally given you. It seemed easier to ignore the problem rather than confront it head on.

"Good morning, _____." Monica said as she walked out from her bedroom, already dressed and ready for the day. You didn't sit up off the couch.

"You know, maybe you should do something with Rachel today. I'm pretty sure she isn't busy and would know how to get you out of this slum state you're in."

You sat up at that.

"Slum state? Monica, you've never been so harshly rejected by a guy before- I know that for a fact."

She crossed her arms, leaning against the counter top and facing you.

"____, all I'm saying is that you need to eventually leave the apartment. Maybe take a shower, get some coffee, finally go back into work."

"Chandler works there."

She sighed. "I know, but you're going to have to eventually give up the whole fake act of being sick, ____. You can't keep faking for the rest of your life or eventually they'll get suspicious or fire you."

You sighed. "Fine, I'll go to work."

Monica smiled. "Good, I'll see you later then."

-
After a shower, you walked into back into the main room of the apartment and went to grab your clothes before hearing the door open. You froze.

"Oh, sorry, ____- ah, what do we have here?" Joey asked, smiling a little.

You frowned. "You have a girlfriend, Joey. Stop hitting on the saddest, most worthless piece of a woman you'll ever see."

You grabbed your clothes, going to Rachel's bedroom to change into the outfit. You dried your hair, fixing it into a pony tail, a few loose pieces, and then got dressed.

You walked out of the room.

"I'm going to work. I'll see you later." You told him, watching him come over and pull you into a soft hug.

"Just so you know, everything will work itself out, ___." He told you softly. You nodded, holding onto him.

"I know, it's just hard right now."

-
part five coming soon.

treat people with kindness.

-katherine