Strip Poker (Joey)

"I will not." You said, scooting away from Joey on the couch as he pouted, scooting closer to where you were sitting, his arm resting on the back of the couch.

"Come on, ____. Do it for me!" He exclaimed.

You glanced over at him before holding up the book closer to your face where you couldn't see him. "No."

He continued to frown, scooting even closer to you as you kept scooting away. You soon reached the end of the couch as Joey practically lied down on top of you, tossing the book to the side.

"Now you have nowhere else to go." He said, smiling. You pouted, trying to keep your face stone cold with the frown but you couldn't. Not when he kissed you at least.

You laughed some, your hands running up and down his back as he pressed his lips to yours again. You gratefully accepted the gesture.

"Now will you play?" He asked.

You took a second to think about it.

"No."

He frowned even more. "But, I just kissed you. You'll usually do anything for me whenever I kiss you. It's your number one weakness!"

You smirked. "Sorry, didn't work this time."

He kept his frown on his lips, staring at you while you waited for him to move or do anything. He didn't.

You tried to give him a kiss before getting up but he pulled back, away from your reach. You raised a brow, staring at him to see what was going to happen next.

"If you won't play, then you don't get my affection." He said, standing up and walking into the empty kitchen. You groaned, sitting up and looking over at him while he took a sip of some beer.

"Really?" You asked, sounding annoyed and disappointed. "I don't want to play strip poker, Joey, why can't you respect that?"

"Then no loving for you. Sorry, but I'm now off limits to your lips, hands, or any part of your body." He said, turning around and going upstairs.

You let out a small groan, frowning as you heard his door shut.

-
You had been sitting on the couch thinking for a while when Ross and Bonnie came downstairs, laughing about who knows what.

"Hey, ____. Where's Joey?" Ross asked.

You frowned. "Upstairs."

Bonnie sat down next to you. "What's wrong?"

You looked at her before speaking. "Just because I don't want to play strip poker with him and everyone else means that I don't get any affection whatsoever from him."

She glanced up at Ross before clearing her throat to speak to you. "Maybe you should just go talk to him."

"We have. We talked for a while, but he still said he won't let me do anything with him unless I play strip poker."

Ross shrugged. "That's too bad. Bonnie, let's go."

She looked up at Ross with annoyance on her face. "Hold on. ____, maybe you should agree to play it just for a few rounds because who knows who that'll go."

You looked at her. "Alright. Thanks, Bonnie."

She smiled. "Anytime. Now, we can go, Ross."

They stood up and left you still sitting there as Chandler came downstairs from his bedroom. You looked over at him after staring at your fingers for a few minutes.

"Do you think I'm boyfriend material?"

You cocked a brow. "Do you think you're boyfriend material?"

Chandler stared at you for a little bit before nodding. "Yeah, I think I am."

You stood up, patting him on the shoulder as you passed him, and began walking upstairs to Joey's room where the door was shut. You softly knocked on the wood, hearing Joey say to come in.

You opened the door, walking in to see him laying on the bed looking bored to hell out of his mind. You sat down next to him, watching his eyes travel up to yours.

"I'll play just a few rounds of strip poker but only if you let me do this." You said, waiting for an answer from him. He grew excited.

"I don't know what 'this' is but I know I want it. That's fine with me. Just a few rounds. Who knows? You may even-"

You were suddenly in his lap, pulling him towards you to shut him up. His hands rested on your waist while your hand was in a fist that was holding him close.

"That is what I was talking about. You left me too soon, Joey. You can't do that." You told him. He frowned, rubbing his thumb across your hip bone.

"Aw, I'm sorry. Can you forgive me?"

You shrugged, pressing your lips to his again before letting go. You weren't fully done getting all your impatience out. You let go once more, giving him a few pecks before pushing him back on the pillows and rolling off of him, ready to go downstairs.

"Well, you can't leave me like that! Now we gotta do it!" He said, grabbing your wrist and pulling you back to his lips.

You gratefully accepted it.