i'm in love with you|chandler (part five)

i need to complete this series :).
-

coming home after work, you pulled out the key to your apartment. you unlocked it, setting your bag down by the door and taking off your coat.

"oh my god, chandler," you said when you looked up. you instinctively grabbed your chest out of shock. "i didn't expect you to break into my apartment."

"___, can we talk?"

your eyes casted downwards, not wanting to look him in the face. you felt embarrassed by everything that had come about.

"no, chandler, this is all so exhausting. just admit that you don't love me back and let's move on from all of this," you replied, running a hand messily through your hair.

chandler kept his hands shoved in his pockets.

"____, i'm more in love with you than you'll understand," he said.

your eyes immediately looked back up into his.

"what?"

he nodded.

"i never realized it until after i got over kathy. i'm just so stupid for not realizing it sooner. i'm in love with you, ____."

you felt a few tears slip out and carelessly roll down your cheek.

"you're being serious?"

he nodded, coming over and pressing a soft kiss to your forehead. you slowly embraced him in your hold as you smiled.

"i'm in love with you too, chandler bing."

-
okay i had to end this cute since it was depressing as shit before ahahaha

ALSO- should i publish my book about a character from criminal minds?? it's imagines that i've literally written only about reid ahaha but that's because he's a sweetheart and deserves the world and i love him but let me know haha.

treat people with kindness.

K.