I'm Getting Married Today (Chandler) |part two|

"Guys what do I do? I'm getting married today. I don't think I can do it, I don't think I can." Chandler said as he tried to breathe and relax.

"Chandler, it'll be okay. You don't want to let down ______, right? So, just think calming thoughts. Calm, relaxing thoughts." Rachel told him as Joey looked between the two of them.

"Chandler, in my experience, being married three times of course, getting married is the easy part because then you get to live with her the rest of your life. That's the blessing."

"The rest of my life- with a woman." He shuddered, trying to breathe some more. Rachel glared at Ross.

"It's true facts, Rachel, and you know it."

She rolled her eyes. "Joey, stay here with Chandler. Make sure he starts getting ready because we need to get her ready and everyone down to the church."

Joey nodded, standing up and pulling Chandler into a tight hug. "Proud of you man!"

Ross patted him on the shoulder. "Look, while they go get ready, why don't you. Just think of it as baby steps. You can get dressed can't you?"

He nodded. "Yeah, I can do that. Baby steps, yeah." He said, walking off to grab the suit he kept in Monica's apartment for today.

-
"Okay, Chandler. How about we go for a drive to the church? Not so hard, right?" Ross told him, getting a nod.

"I can do that, yeah."

Joey followed behind the two of them, walking down the steps with them as Rachel continued to help you out in your shared apartment with Chandler.

"____, you're going to look so beautiful."

You smiled. "I'm so excited. I've been counting down the days until today."

She stood you up, giving you a look as she held back some tears. "So beautiful. Chandler is such a lucky guy."

You pulled her into a tight hug. "Thank you for everything and for being my maid of honor. Is everyone already at the church?"

She nodded. "Yes, your dress is already there."

You smiled, grabbing her hand. "Here we go."

-
Arriving at the church, you walked in with Rachel and made it to your dressing room where you slipped the gown over your shoulders and saw it fit to your body form.

It was beautiful.

You walked out to present it to your mom, his parents, your grandmother, Rachel, Monica, and Phoebe.

"Ah! You're gorgeous!" Phoebe shrieked, pulling you into a tight hug as you held on.

"It's time." Rachel said.

You took a deep breath.

"Here we go."

-
part three.

treat people with kindness.

-katherine