I'm Getting Married Today (Chandler) |part three|

It was the big moment full of happiness, crying, love, and joy all surrounding the air. You took a deep breath, making sure your mom was holding onto your arm tightly.

"I wish dad could've made it."

She nodded. "He's up there, honey. Looking down on this moment and smiling."

You smiled in response to her statement and took another deep breath. "Here we go."

You stepped out in your heels, walking down the aisle with your flowers in your hand and your mom standing behind you, holding your train up.

Your eyes scanned over the crowd before finding Chandler's gaze and giving him a smile. He looked nervous- you were surprised he hadn't run away.

"Alright, sweetie. I'll see you afterwards." Your mother told you as you walked up to the front of the aisle.

Chandler gave you a smile.

"It's time."

You nodded, handing Rachel your bouquet of flowers to hold while Phoebe and Monica smiled in your direction.

"You may exchange vows." Joey said.

"Chandler, you've always been like a wise, older man who sits out on the benches in Central Park who feeds the pigeons that roam there. But, you've also always been my best friend and now you're about to be my forever best friend. I couldn't ask for anything more special than that in the world and I wouldn't trade this for anything in the world. Nothing worldly could compare to the joy I'm feeling right now. Nothing at all."

Chandler was smiling the entire time as he stuttered out his first few words to get going.

"___, you've always been the unattainable high school cheerleader, if we're going with labels here."

You laughed gently, still staring up at him.

"You're the love of my life and I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my time on this world with anyone else but you. I want you by my side to help me through life and vice versa."

Joey smiled at the two of you. "Aw, you guys. Now it's time for the rings."

Ross stepped forward holding the rings, allowing you to slide Chandler's onto his finger as he did the same for you.

Your eyes softly stared at him the entire time he was doing it- it was a beautiful sight to see.

"___, Chandler, do you take each other to be your lawfully wedded husband or wife?" Joey asked.

"I do." You immediately said.

He looked down at you with a smile. "I do."

"Eek! Now you may kiss the bride!" He exclaimed to the two of you.

Eagerly, you wrapped your arms around his neck and pressed your lips to his.

When you let go, a smile was on your lips.

"We're finally married, Chandler."

He smiled. "There's no one else I'd rather do life with than you by my side always."

-
treat people with kindness.

-katherine