Holy Smokes (Chandler)

"Ew, oh my god why does it smell like that out here?" Rachel said as she walked out onto the outdoor patio attached to Monica's apartment.

You quickly hid the cigarette you possessed between your fingers, trying to hide it from her view.

"Like what out here?" You played dumb.

You couldn't let Chandler know you were smoking or else he would join in and you just got him to stop that habit.

"It smells like cigarettes. Is Chandler smoking again-" She stopped herself, noticing that a little thing of smoke was flowing from beside your pants.

"You're smoking!" She exclaimed.

"What? No, I'm not smoking, Rachel!"

"I can see the smoke right there! I thought you complained about cigarettes all the time to Chandler!" Rachel exclaimed once again.

You shushed her, throwing up your hands to reveal the cigarette. "Fine. Fine! Yes, I'm smoking. I really never thought it would happen but I found Chandler's cigarettes one day and decided to try one myself, after ranting to him though."

Rachel frowned. "Give me that."

You shook your head, inhaling another puff of smoke before releasing it into the air. "I'll be done with it in a second."

"Every second you smoke that, you'll die."

She snatched it out of your finger tips and tossed it on the ground, stepping on it to put it out. "Don't be smoking anymore."

You frowned. "Fine, do you have any perfume to cover up the smell?"

She nodded. "Come inside with me. Let's just keep this secret between me and you, honey. Chandler doesn't have to know."

-
treat people with kindness.

-katherine