Crazy Little Thing Called Love (Chandler)

okay, okay, look. there are other character's that have their parts written but i really need to write this & publish it while it's on my mind. joey one coming next.

//

"Here's the lemonade, Ross." You told him, setting down the cup in front of him as he thanked you with a tip of a few dollars. You tucked it gently into your apron pocket and walked back to the counter.

Chandler continued to stare over at you over the brim of his cup. Monica noticed, nudged him to get him out of the stare.

"What's up with you?"

He quickly looked down towards the table to avoid any questions or concerns that his friends might have.

Truth was, he was so deep in love with you. It was something that he knew only Ross would understand but he didn't want to say anything to anyone yet.

"Oh, it's nothing."

He smiled a bit, trying to get the thought of you out of his mind. He couldn't risk giving it away.

Phoebe laughed. "Oh my gosh! You're in love with ____, aren't you?"

Joey turned to face Chandler, raising a brow as you walked back over and handed a muffin to Joey. He thanked you with a smile, the one he used to seduce a woman.

"Sorry, Joey, but I'm already in love with someone else, honey." You told him, giving a slight smile towards Chandler before turning back around and walking towards the counter once more.

He stared.

"Oh my god." He managed out after a few seconds of sitting there. "Oh my god."

Monica and Phoebe exchanged glances.

"Oh my god, she's in love with me too." He told his group of friends, seeing Ross raise a brow in his direction.

"Chandler, you could be imagining these things." He responded, taking a sip of his lemonade.

Monica nodded. "Don't get your hopes up."

He looked at them, astounded. "Did you not just hear what she said? And how she looked at me after that?"

Joey modded. "He's right, I saw the way she looked at him. She's in love with him, guys."

Phoebe laughed once more. "This is so great!"

The group exchanged smiles, Rachel walking into the middle of it. "Hey, what's going on?"

"Chandler and ____ love each other!"

Chandler sat back in his chair, a bright smile on his lips as he stared over at you cleaning off the counter.

You were so beautiful.

"Should I go ask her about it?"

Ross and Joey nodded, Phoebe and Monica disagreeing.

"No, it wouldn't be worth it until you're alone with her and you can talk to just each other without any distractions."

Joey shook his head.

"Or you could just ask her about it now to figure out if she's really in love with you or not."

Rachel sighed. "Honey, I think just ask her out on a date and if she says yes, then that's your answer."

He nodded, standing up. "Alright, here we go."

He stepped over his friend's feet and began his walk over to the counter where you were pouring a drink for a customer.

"Hey, ____."

You looked up at him with a smile. "Hey, Chandler."

He nervously tucked his hands into his pockets. "So, I have a question."

"Yeah?" You asked, wiping up some spilled coffee and handing the coffee over to the customer who thanked you.

"Would you maybe want to go out on a date sometime?" He questioned, biting back the fear he had built up.

You nodded, a bright smile on your lips. "Of course! Just so you know, I've been waiting for you to ask for a while now."

Chandler chuckled back in response. "Really?"

You nodded, wiping some crumbs off of the counter where he was standing at. You placed a fresh set of muffins under the glass lid for presentation.

"Yeah, I've been just waiting. I talked to Rachel about this a few weeks ago but you weren't bold enough to make the move until our own best friends told you to do so."

Chandler smiled at you, watching a blush rise to your cheeks when your eyes met his briefly.

"So, what time?" You asked him.

"I'll come over and get you at eight."

You nodded, leaning over the counter and pressing a gentle kiss to his cheek.

"See you at eight, Chandler."

-
this is cute aw

treat people with kindness.

-katherine