Why Would I Be Cheating On You (Joey)

this was an idea fair creative imagine :)

//
"Today has been the longest day that I've ever had." Chandler told Rachel as he entered his shared apartment with Monica.

"Why's that?" She asked him, setting down the crossword she possessed in her hands.

He sighed, leaning back against the counter.

"Well, I bought some lingerie for Monica but apparently it's too small but I can't return it now so," He trailed off.

Rachel raised a brow.

"I put it in my old apartment with Joey's stuff. I don't know, maybe he could give it to ____." He told her, sticking his hands in his pockets.

She sighed, nodding softly. "I mean, maybe. But how is he going to explain the random appearance of those? He's not exactly the best liar, Chandler."

He nodded, looking off to the side. "I know."

-
"Hey, Joe." You said as you entered the apartment and went over to where he was sitting and watching Baywatch.

"Hey, do you want to grab some dinner with Monica and Chandler tonight?"

You nodded. "Yeah, sure. Let me just go get ready and then we can be on our way."

He smiled, pressing a kiss to your lips before walking off to his room. You let out a happy sigh.

It seemed like everything was perfect. You had a great job, great relationship, and perfect friends who made you so bubbly and happy.

Walking into your room, you found a pair of pants and a nice, red turtle neck. You slipped on a leather jacket Rachel had given you as a gift once and put on a pair of small earrings Monica gave you as a birthday present.

"Crap, where are my shoes?"

Your eyes scanned the room to see if they landed on a pair of black heels but none seemed to show up.

"Guess I'll check out there."

You shut the door to your bedroom, seeing Joey already dressed and waiting for you outside with Baywatch playing in the background.

"Hey, you ready to go? Monica is trying to keep Chandler from getting a little too hungry out there."

You chuckled. "Yeah, just let me find my shoes and then we'll go."

He gave you a smile that made your heart race as you headed inside his bedroom to try and find your shoes.

"Aha!" You exclaimed softly to yourself, slipping the shoes on. Your eyes also found another surprise- a pair of red, lacy lingerie.

-
"Joseph Tribbiani, what the hell is this doing here? Are you cheating on me?" You exclaimed, holding up the lingerie with the tip of your finger.

Joey turned around from talking to Monica and Chandler with a shocked look on his face.

"No, I swear I'm not cheating on you! Why would I be cheating on you? Where the hell did you even find that?"

You placed your hand on your hip. "Your bedroom floor. You know, where your clothes go before you have sex!"

Joey stood up and shook his head. "No, no, I'm not cheating on you. I don't even know where those came from!"

Your eyes looked over at Monica who seemed to be looking towards the ground, trying to avoid everyone's glance.

"Monica?" You asked her.

She briefly looked up before looking back down.

"Okay, fine! It's mine!"

"You're cheating on Chandler with my boyfriend? What the hell, Monica!" You exclaimed, accidentally dropping the lingerie onto the floor between you and Joey.

"No, no, it wouldn't fit and Chandler couldn't return it!" She quickly responded.

Your eyes met Chandler's who nodded in response. "It's true. I like to stock Joey's closet with lingerie that wouldn't fit my girlfriend."

Your eyes met Joey's once more who looked pleadingly at you.

"Okay, I believe you but don't you ever have that in your room again."

Joey nodded, holding back onto you.

"Never."

-
hehe this was different

treat people with kindness.

-katherine