Argue All Night Long (Ross)

You angrily walked inside Monica's apartment, tears running down your cheeks as you tried to slam the door back but a hand caught it while apologies flew out of his mouth.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Ross called out, trying to appeal to you while you tossed your coat angrily on the couch and crossed your arms, tears still in your eyes.

He looked at you. "What else do you want me to say?"

"I mean, you've pretty much done everything you can. You've tried to talk to me but it won't work. You've done everything- including sleeping with someone while we were still together."

He walked closer to you, trying to place a hand on your shoulder but you angrily pushed his hand away. "No, Ross. You don't get to touch me. You've done that plenty with the girl from that store."

He stared at you with his own tears.

"Did you not expect me to eventually find out?" You choked out to him, staring at his face. His eyes were being watery, you could see it in the light. "Why? Ross, why would you want to hurt me so much when day after day I believed you when you said you loved me?"

He tried to come closer but you just took a step back.

"I never wanted to hurt you."

"Why, Ross! You slept with another woman! While we were still together! How could you do that to me! I would never do that to you!" You raised your voice, tears being blinked onto your cheeks as they slipped down your face.

"Were?" He asked.

You nodded. "Were. Ross, I can't." You put your hands to your face trying to stop the crying, trying to stop all the tears running down your cheeks. You looked back up at him. "I can't be with someone who doesn't fully love me back."

He stared at you again.

"I can't put myself through that. You clearly love this woman, so why don't you go ask her."

He grabbed your hands, holding them tightly in his. "No, I don't. She means nothing to me like you mean to me."

You stared up at him, slowly blinking tears into existence while pulling your hands out of his.

"I'm sorry, Ross."

You wiped your tears one more time before clearing your throat.

"You should go."

He looked at you, suddenly pulling you back to him. You stopped yourself, getting your hand out of his grip. "No. No, we can't give up on us."

You stared up at him, walking backwards away from him. "You already did."