Working Late (Chandler)

"Hello?" You asked, knocking on the door to Chandler's office. You knew he worked later than usual tonight so you decided to come up and help with anything he needed help with, especially since you knew he just wanted to get home.

"Uh, yeah, it's open." You heard him respond back as you opened it, seeing him look up with a smile on his lips upon the sight of you.

He stood up, embracing you in a hug as you sunk in immediately. It was always this way with him, something sweet and gentle and it occasionally could end up less innocent if Joey ever got involved.

"So, what're you working on now?"

Chandler sighed, sitting back down in his seat as you took a look out the window and towards the cityscape.

"Just some files, papers, documents, can you come here?" He asked after rambling for a few seconds. You walked over to him, looking in his eyes the entire way there.

"I can't believe I'm about to say this but how do you feel about having sex in an office space?"

You stared at him for a few seconds. "It's too crowded. I can't do it here. What made you think of that in the first place?"

Chandler put his head down, rubbing his temples lightly. "Uh, it was Joey's idea. He said it's some type of fantasy of his or something, I'm not sure. I try to never listen to his sex advice."

You nodded, rubbing Chandler's shoulder. "Well, don't take his advice anymore about this type of stuff, alright? I'm not the type of girl that Joey would go out with."

Chandler nodded. "Yeah, you're right. Well, at least now I know." You laughed, giving him a kiss before standing back up and walking back towards the window.

"Do you want me to just do all of this stuff later and we can go home?" He asked. You nodded back in response. "Yes, but I know how much work you have to do. I don't want you getting fired."

"But then I'd be able to spend all day with you."

You chuckled. "Yeah, okay, and then how would we make any money if I'm in bed with you all day? We wouldn't even have a bed, actually."

Chandler sighed. "Okay, you're right."

You smiled, pressing a gentle kiss to his cheek as he continued to work. You saw the blush powdering his cheeks as you took a seat in the chair across from him, smiling the entire time.