I'm Getting Married Today (Chandler) |part one|

"It's here! It's here!" You exclaimed, running out of the apartment you shared with your future husband- running straight into Monica's.

Rachel smiled at you while Monica couldn't help but give a smile. You had waited so long for a moment like this.

"It's here!" You exclaimed once more, running back into the hallway.

Joey walked into the apartment where Rachel and Monica were, giving a smile to them both. "She's really excited."

Monica nodded, taking a slow sip of her coffee. "I know, I can hear."

Rachel smacked her with the newspaper she held in her hands. "Monica, be happy for her! One day you'll get married."

She nodded. "I know, but I wish it was sooner."

She smiled as you ran back in. "I'm getting married today!"

Rachel sent you another smile, watching as you went and plopped down on the couch. "I'm getting married today!" You called out again.

"She really can't keep it in, can she?"

Joey laughed. "No, she cannot."

Ross walked into the room as well, joining everyone as you sprang up.

"Ross, I'm getting married today!"

He smiled. "I've heard."

You shrieked a little as Chandler finally walked in. You shoved yourself into his arms as you held onto him.

"We're getting married today." You smiled, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"I'll see you later, then."

He smiled as you let go and walked back over to your apartment that you shared with him.

He suddenly felt sick to his stomach.

"I'm getting married today."

"I know!" Monica said as she stood and exited the room, going to her bedroom and shutting the door.

"Oh my god, I'm getting married today." Chandler said, suddenly realizing the whole situation. "Oh my god."

-
part two.

treat people with kindness.

-katherine

F.R.I.E.N.D.S Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें