11/23/10

I should have written yesterday when I felt better. But I'm sure I'll feel better by the time this is done.

There are a few things on my mind. Again. I'm sorry if I bore you with my problems; I realize that this whole thing has just been me ranting about my problems. I'm sorry. But if you need a place to rant, the comments are open. Normally I would put a smiley here, but today I'm not going to. That's how bad I feel. Get ready for some major thought unloading.

First, some things have really been getting on my nerves lately:

1) PDA. Public display of affection. Have you ever seen couples kissing in the stairwell at school, or getting a little too close at restaurants? It's terrible. I want to shake them and tell them to get a room. I'm only in ninth grade! I don't wanna see a twelth grader all over her boyfriend in front of my locker! Ew!

2) rude people. Just in general. Like when I'm talking to a friend and some other girl just comes over and talks over me, for a full minute. I just continue telling my story, but the entire time she is talking over me! It's awful. And another thing, the girls who stand I'm a line across the hallway and don't let anyone through. They just stand there talking, oblivious to anyone elses needs. And the people that walk incredibly slow in front of you when you need to get somewhere.

3) when parents care about one child more than others. They just ignore the others. And I know it's not on purpose, but it still bothers me. Like just because our brother is visiting for the first time in a month doesn't mean I don't want to tell our parents about how good I did on the geometry test. My life doesn't stop when someone visits. That goes for all relatives. Friends too. And I don't mean to sound selfish, but parents should put their kids first, and care about them equally.

4) people talking about others. This one girl made fun of my friend for liking Harry potter. How is that a bad thing anyway? She's justjealous cuz she's not smart enough to read the books :) (see? Writing does make me feel better!)

That's it I guess... But there us another thing that I have been worried about.

There is this convention soon, but icant tell you what kind, in case someone connects the dots and discovers this. But it seems really fun. The only problem is that out of thousands of people there, there will only be like 10 freshman. Most schools don't even let the freshmen go. But I wanna go. I know my sister and one of her friends wanna go, but they will wanna do different things there than ne, and I'm worried about getting left alone :( what do I do? Help me please! I'm getting myself all worried over this.

I was also thinking ( I know, I hate when I do that too) that I have really hurt myself in some ways. Like everyone else has something they are good at, something they know everything about, or some group they belong in. I know nothing outside of school. Everything in my life until college is preparation for college. All I need to know for real life I'm gonna have to squeeze in between college classes. And I'm worried that I'll never have friends because I have nothing to talk about because I'm not a part of anything because I'm afraid to do things alone and I have no friends. It's a continuous circle of loneliness :(

But this is making me sad so...

Happy (almost) Thanksgiving!

To those of you who do not have thanksgiving( do other countries celebrate it? I don't think so...)

Happy almost Thursday!

I have the rest of the week off school. It's a good thing to because I don't think I could have made it through another full week.

I forgot to tell you! I have been sick for the past two weeks and it's not getting any better! I lost my voice and I can't sleep because of my runny nose.

So, instead of sleeping, I was thinking I might start the other story I was thinking about... Maybe. If I don't get distracted. So look for it soon, and you might FIND it. ( find is capitalized for a reason. Anyone who can tell me where the joke is from gets 1000 useless points :))

So yeah. That's about it. I hope you all like it, cuz I feel better.

I have written stories before on a different profile, and although those got more reads, they didn't make me feel better. They actually made me feel bad, because I could never get past a certain point, and it made me not want to continue the story. So none of them got done. But this just cones naturally. I like it.

Thank you all, and sorry bout the long rant.

Btw, you know what would make me feel even better?

Comments! Suggestions! Reads! Votes!(do they still do votes?)

Anything! Thank you all! I just repeated myself! I like exclamation points! I have gone crazy from exhaustion! Goodbye and goodnight!