Chapter 17

Jade's POV

To say my muscles were sore was an understatement. The first day I was bearly able to walk with my weak sore legs. Xavier made me to leg workout for an hour! Can you believe that? Like seriously! I have never done anything like that in my whole life. I'm too lazy for that. Sometimes I even don't eat food because I have to go to the kitchen downstair, I'm that kind of lazy. Now imagine my pain, I had to workout for whole 2 hours. Bridesmaid dress tryout was another painful experience. Because I couldn't even lift my hand properly. It's hurt like a bitch. Those who have experienced this knows my pain. Tomorrow is the big day. Her wedding day. Hopefully I'll be able to close Drew and mine's chapter. Tomorrow will be my new begining. Toning is bechalor and bechalorette party. Lexi and Drew both decided that it would be great if celebrate tonight together. We'll be going on a nightclub but the unfortunate thing is that the fuckin nightclub is in this hotel. Lexi thought it'll be better if we both get ready together.

"Lexi, can you do my hair? ", I asked. " My hands are shaking I can't do it properly ".

" You were always a loser in this section ", Lexi mocked.

" Whatever, it's not my fault I can't do my hair", I stuck my tongue out. "I can't even braid my hair properly, all I know how to do ponytail".

" Hey! You'll ruin your lipstick ", she scolded seeing my tongue out.

" Whatever", I rolled my eyes.

"What? A woman must be careful about her lipstick", she answered.

" I swear, you have a weird fetish about lipstick ", I accused.

It's her time to roll her eyes. " Your hair is done. Now we are both ready".

Lexi was truly a beauty. We both wore red dress. Mine was spaghetti straps dress which end in my mid thigh.

Jade's outfit⬆

Jade's outfit⬆

Lexi's outfit ⬆

Lexi's outfit ⬆

"Now let's rock this party and break Katie's bechalorette party", Lexi cheered.

We both exited and went to the lounge room. Xavier, Jason, Drew and his groomsmen we're there also Katie and Katie's friends we're there. They all looked up as they heard the clicking of our high heels. My face heat up when I noticed Xavier was looking at me intensely. Slowly he and Jason came towards us. He warps his hands around my hips and pull me towards his body and kissed me. The kiss was slow and passionate. My heart was beating uncontrollably. I don't know what to think of this kiss. He slowly pulled away and whispered, "you look beautiful, but is it bad that I don't want other man watch you in this outfit".

I only chuckle at his silly confession. " Well, thank you, but Xavier tonight we're going on a club", I reasoned.

"But I don't like it", he pouted. "Tonight I have fight off man".

I only laughed shaking my head." Well, you look handsome as always, I guess I also have to fight off women tonight ", I joked.

I forgot others were with us. All of them were watching us, some were awwed, some were smugly smirking, the only couple who were frowning were Drew and Katie. Jason and Lexi we're both wiggling their eyebrows suggestively. I brush them off.

" Well, finally your majesty has the time to show up", Katie sarcastically remarked.

"Shut up Lexi, we're only ten minutes later", Lexi defended me. " Anyway it's called fashionably late which you will never understand ".

Katie was about to remark but Xavier cut her off. " Let's go to party guys", he said. Everybody agreed.

The party was on full bloom. Everyone enjoying themselves. I was slightly drunk. Lexi and I danced on the dancefloor with our favorite music. Later on Jason and Xavier joined us. I was already tipsy. We grid on each other like hormonal teenager because of the impact of the alcohol.

"I need to use the bathroom", I yelled at Xavier because of the loud music. He nodded understanding.

I went to the bathroom did my business. When I was outside thy washroom someone shoved me near the wall. The impact was strong. I groaned painfully. But soon someone's lips came crushing at mine. I was shocked even though I was tipsy. After the shock I realized someone was forcefully kissing me. I tried to shove him but he were too strong. When I was able to shove him off and saw who it was I was shock. It was none other than Drew.

"What the fuck are you doing Drew", I screamed. " What is your problem? "

"I love you jade", he answered. "I can't stay away any longer".

" You don't love me Drew", I said calmly.

"I love you so much, Jade", he said pleadingly. " I really hate it when he touches you, you are mine ", he shouted. He was shaking with anger.

" You don't love me Drew, you just can't accept the truth that I have moved on and he is better than you", I also shouted. Nobody can hear us because of the loud music. "You just can't accept that I'm not longer depended on you, no longer yours", I was breathing heavily.

" It's no true Jade ", he pleaded. His voice was almost breaking. " I really love you".

"You think you love me because I'm now like a forbidden fruit and you can't have me. You just want me now because you think of me like a prize you have to steal from Xavier", I said everything. " You just see me as a challenge, you don't love me ", with that I went to Xavier. I don't know if he was crying or shaking in anger because he was looking at the floor. His shoulder was shaking.

I walked up to where xavier was sitting saying to myself tomorrow everything will fall into places.