Chapter 41

"How is it? ", Miaomiao asked Jessica again. They've been doing this for the last 2 hours.

" Idk but it's too shiny ", Jessica said unsure. " You know I don't want to look too desperate in the first date. I don't want to scare him".

"Well fyi he asked you first", Miaomiao rolled her eyes. " I don't think you'll scare him rather you'll be scared seeing his size ", Miaomiao suggestively wiggled her eyes.

" Shut up ", Jessica threw a pillow at Miaomiao's direction. She was blushing furiously. " It's only our first date! It's not that i'm gonna jump at him tonight ".

" Babe, you're too naive ", Miaomiao said looking through the dressing pile. " They way that man looks at you damn! It looks like he's gonna eat you up".

Hearing the statement Jessica was blushing, "okay now hurry help me pick up something, he's gonna be here at any moment".

" Okay! Okay! Jokes aside. Let me doll you up. Tonight Xavier can't take his eyes off of you", Miaomiao smirked.

On the other hand Xavier was so nervous. He felt nervousness like the first time when he confessed to her. When he parked his car in front of Lu Mansion his hands we're shaking. To say he he was quite anxious. Ringing the doorbell a butler opened the door.

"Mr knight, please come inside. Mr Lu is in the living room", the butler showed him the way.

In the living room Lu Ming was waiting for him with Zian on his lap. Seeing Zian Xavier's nerves calmed down a bit. He didn't do a DNA test with Zian to respect Jessica's privacy but in his heart he knew Zian was his.

" Uncle Xavier ", Zian shouted excitedly.

With a soft smile Xavier greeted him rubbing his hair.

" Mr Lu ", Xavier nodded.

Lu Ming also nodded in acknowledgment. " As I know your situation I'll trust you with my sister ", Lu Ming tried to imitate like a overprotective brother.

Laughing Xavier replied, " You know I'll never hurt her".

"Yeah, I'm trusting you with mommy", Zian also tried to imitate his uncle.

Seeing the cute expression Xavier couldn't hold his laughter anymore. They laughed all together.

" Ms Lu, Mr knight is here", a servant girl knocked at Jessica's room. The butler who escorted Xavier in the living room told  the girl to inform Jessica about his arrival.

"Okay, we'll be here in a minute", Jessica replied.

" Here you go", Miaomiao said giving a finishing touch. "Let's go and give them a surprise".

Shyly Jessica only nodded.

Xavier was enjoying his time with Lu Ming and his son while waiting for Jade. But suddenly a image in the staircase caught his eyes which made him speechless. It's as if his throat was dry and he couldn't speak. Noticing Xavier has stopped laughing both Zian and Lu Ming also looked at the direction where Jessica was. They were also stunned. Then Zian's excited shout made Xavier out of his daze. He stood up quickly and went to Jessica's side offering his hands to her. Jessica gladly accepted. Seeing the couple Miaomiao sequeled like a highschooler.

"You guys look like made for each other", she sequels. " Oh! You guys are also matching ".

Hearing those words Jessica looked at Xavier's attire. They are indeed matching. Jessica was wearing a 2 piece dress with a black blouse and a slit white long skit. Xavier was wearing a black suit with white shirt. To say Jessica was also having trouble speaking after seeing Xavier.

" Hey step aside, let me take a picture ", Miaomiao said pushing both Xavier and Jessica in the corner. " Now Xavier put your hands on Jessica's waist, pull her closer", Miaomiao instructed smirking evilly.

Xavier did as he was told and pulled Jessica closer. Jessica was pushed directly into his chest. She looked up but to her surprise Xavier was already looking down at her. Their faces were closer. Their breath mixed with each other. They were busy looking into each others eyes that they didn't notice when Miaomiao took their picture.

"I also want to take pictures, aunt Miaomiao", Zian's whining made both the adults come out of daze.

Miaomiao was trying to shu Zian but Jessica noticed, she called her son over.

" Baby come here", Jessica called.

"Why don't you three take a picture? ", Miaomiao suggested.

" Why not? ", Xavier agreed taking Zian in his arms. He also didn't forget to pull Jessica closer to him.

" You guys look like a family ", Miaomiao sequeled again.

" Okay, it's time to go", Jessica urged.

"But I'm not finished yet", Miaomiao complained.

" Let them go, Miaomiao", Lu Ming said hugging her from the behind. "You guys go enjoy yourselves, we'll watch Zian".

Miaomiao agreed dejectively.

" Let's go", Jessica pushed Xavier over the door with her.

"Hey, slowdown", Xavier joked. " Someone's impatient".

"Well if we don't go now Miaomiao won't leave us alone and we can't go on our date tonight", Jessica laughed.

Laughing Xavier extended his hands, " Then shall we go?"