Chapter 46

The day is special for both Jessica and Xavier. Today is their engagement day. The event is not big, they are doing this engagement privately only with family and friends. Jessica's parents and friends along with Xavier's parents were present. The event was held in Lu Ming's Vila near the hills. Both Xavier and Jessica we're getting ready to go there. Lu Ming took Zian and Aspen the day before saying that the couple needs alone time before the offical engagement party. That's why they are now alone in the penthouse getting ready to go there where everyone is waiting for them. Jessica still blushing because of the proposal Xavier did a week before. She was stunned for a quite while, Xavier almost fainted because he thought she was gonna reject his proposal. It was hilarious.

**the proposal day**

That day Xavier got up quickly, made breakfast for her and did their breakfast in the bed. He also gave her a single red rose, saying a simple "I love you". Jessica was confused because he was acting unusual. But she couldn't think about it that much because of Miaomiao. Miaomiao was pregnant and she called Jessica to hurry up to her house for a hangout. She also didn't gave Jessica time to decline her proposal. So, with no chance escaping Jessica agreed to go there with Zian and Aspen. Saying goodbye to Xavier she left with the kids.

Everything was normal so she didn't suspect anything but when the evening came Miaomiao insisted her to wear a beautiful red dress saying that she want to play dress up and because of her sallow belly she can dressed like that that's why Jessica is her model. Miaomiao did her hair, make up and everything.

"You look beautiful",Miaomiao clapped her hands. " Hey kids what do you think of you mommy? Isn't she beautiful? ", she asked the kids.

" Yes!! Mommy is the most beautiful mommy in the world ", both kids cheeruped happily.

Jessica was happy hearing her babies happy cheerings. " Thank you babies ", she thanked her kids.

" Xavier can't get his eyes off of you", Miaomiao wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

"Shut up", Jessica blushed.

It's been almost 2 months but Jessica still blush and get butterflies whenever they talked about Xavier.

A sudden phone call stopped their talking. Seeing the caller I'd Miaomiao quickly received the call then with a humm she hung up.

" Okay! ", she clapped her hands. " It's time for you princess. Your prince Charming has come ", she urged Jessica towards the door.

" Ah? What do you mean? ", Jessica asked dumbfounded.

" It's literally means Xavier has come to take you", Miaomiao said in a duh tone.

"Huh? (O_O) Jessica was still clueless.

Opening the door Jessica saw Xavier standing waiting for her.

" What's going on? ", Jessica asked.

Seeing Jessica Xavier came forward raising his hand for Jessica to hold.

" Surprise date", he replied simply.

"But the kids? ", Jessica asked worried.

" We're here for that reason, dummy ", Miaomiao chipped in urging the couple.

" Problem solved ", Xavier winked taking Jessica inside the car.