Chapter 11

Jade's POV

"Tomorrow we'll be heading to LA", were  the last thing Xavier said before he speed off.

When I got into the apartment both Lexi and Jason we're waiting for me for jucy information as they stated. I told them everything. There were both laughing about the dinner's drama. I told them we will be heading to LA early in the morning and informed them about the whole La Costa Hotel reservation. The La Costa Hotel is one of the most famous 5 star hotel in LA. Lexi was excited to spend a whole week in the hotel. On the other side Jason was excited for the upcoming drama including me and Xavier. Lexi stayed the night in our apartment because we have to leave early in the morning. All of our bags are packed now we only have to leave in the morning. All my family members already left for LA by plane but we'll go by cars like a road trip.

The next morning I was a mess. I woke up late plus the dress I was gonna wear for the trip was ripped off accidentally and I hit my pinky toes on the table now I'm limping. Great! Just f-king great. Sometimes I think I'm a crushed child like unfortunate events always follow her. But fortunately Xavier was patient with me. He even carried my luggage to his car. And help me to get in the car. His car was an expensive car it was BMW Xi maybe. I really don't know about cars but this car was a beauty! I wonder where he got this car for rent. Lexi and Jason went ahead of us with Jason's aston martin vanquish. First we were both quite. But it was not awkward quite it was peace quiet. Xavier was driving the car and I was observing the roads and sometimes quickly giving a glance at him. Even though he was wearing a normal white T-shirt and a black with white strip with black ripped jeans he looks like a Greek god. Where's I'm wearing a oversized white sweatshirt with a denim jumpsuit with white vans.

Gradually I became hungry and my stupid stomach didn't help me

Gradually I became hungry and my stupid stomach didn't help me. It growled much to my embarrassment. Hearing my stomach's growl Xavier laughed whole heartily. His laugh was so pure even I laughed with him although my cheeks were burning.

"Hungry, aren't we? ", he playfully asked.

Embarrassed I only nodded my head. He park the car near a gas station in the middle of nowhere.

" Go inside the shop", I said going to the gasoline to fill up the car. I'll be right behind you.

I nodded at him and went there. In there there was a man not much older than me or maybe my age. He greeted me with a flirting smile I only nodded at him and went to the food isle to grab food. As I was searching for my favorite junk food the boy came behind me.

"Well, beautiful what do you need? ", he whispered.

Hearing his voice I was caught off guard and jumped a little bit. Awkwardly distancing myself from him I said I can manage. But he was invading my personal space I was feeling awkward and took a step back. Suddenly a familiar scent caught on my nose and two strong arms hugged me from the behind.

" Babe, is there something wrong? ", Xavier asked pushing my back to his chest. Is he bothering you?

Feeling his touche my tense body relaxed. I was relaxed. Before I open my mouth the guy spoke up.

" Oh, no sir. I was just asking mam if she needs help", he breathe out.

Now the guy was tensed. Xavier is taller than him and he looks kinda scary and intimidating with his big size. Xavier only nodded and disissed him.

The trip was 40 hour so we stayed at a motel because there were no hotel. Lexi and Jason reached at the motel before us. They booked 4 rooms. One for me, one for Lexi, one for Xavier and one for Jason. We were exhausted from the road trip so we all slept quite early after finishing our dinner.