Chapter 19

Jade's POV

"Guys you wouldn't believe what I just saw".

" Is it EXO?", my inner fan girl sequeled. Yeah, well sometimes my brain doesn't work properly. Beside I'm a kpop fan, more like EXO fan, sue me!

Lexi looked at me deadpan, "I wish it was EXO oppas, but we're not that much lucky you know ".

"What is EXO? ", Xavier asked curiously looking confused.

" Oh no! ", Jason murmured beside me. " Not again, please ".

" What? ", we both shouted at Xavier. People beside us gave us the stinky eyes.

" You don't know EXO!? ", I all but shouted at him.

" You don't deserve to be with us", Lexi added angrily.

"Yeah, cause we are one!", I hugged Lexi shooting draggers at Xavier.

Xavier looked genuinely confused and scared at our reaction. He looked at Jason for help.

" Oh no, you're on your own buddy, I ain't gonna help you", Jason ignored him. "Last time they almost killed me when I asked them if they had girlfriends".

" But, I really don't know about EXO ", he squick.

" Oh, I almost forgot what I came to tell you guys ", Lexi butted in. " Btw for now you are excused from the EXO matter".

"Yeah, what did you saw", I asked.

" You wouldn't believe it", she made her eyes look bigger like she saw alien.

"Well if you tell us then we can decide whether to believe it or not", Jason remark sarcastically.

" Shut up Jason, let her tell us", I snapped.

"I saw Katie making out with one of Drew's groomsmen", Lexi whisper yelled making her eyes look bigger.

" W-what? ", I gasped. My hands we're on my mouth.

" Well, I knew she was no better, stupid slut", Jason said looking bored. "Deserve him right for cheating".

" Well, I knew it was going to happen,", Xavier said.

"How? ", all of us asked him.

"Well she tried to seduce me last night at the club", he said sipping his wine.

" How? When? ", I asked looking confused. " I was always with you.

"When you were at the washroom".

Realization hit me. " Now she's trying to steal Xavier too", I raised my eyebrows amused.

"Honey, she's a whore", Jason flipped his hands rolling his eyes.

" Drew cheated on me and now he's married to a cheater ", I laughed humorlessly. " Serves him right ".

" Ladies and gentlemen now it's time for the newly couple's first dance", the mc announced on the mic ending our conversation.