Chapter 32

(Zian Lu)

Jade's/ Jessica POV

6 years later

........ Blurry........

"Twinkling light, sparkling light"

"Night sky, sparkly light"

"Warm hands on my cheeks"

"Ocean blue eyes...... "

The man is saying, "I love you, J-", but I can't hear anything. His mouth is saying something but there's no sound. Who's this man. I can't see his face, I can only see his deep ocean blue eyes. Who is he........?

I can hear someone's calling me....

... Mo-...

... Mom-...

... Momm-...

... Mommy...

" Mommy, mommy wake up... Wake up ", Zian whined.

Zian is my 5 year old son. Because of my memory loss I didn't know where I came from, who am I. Even now I don't know who am I. Brother Lu Ming also tried to help me but all he found was fake information. He tried all his means but he found nothing but fake information which is not related to me. As the sole heir of  famous LU Group in China he used all his connections but in vain. After 1 year of looking for my identity I  told him to give up. If it's not mental to be found I better not look for it. That's why I gave. Besides Brother Lu Ming also wants me to be her adoptive sister, so I decided to live on my new life with him. He's been nothing but a great brother to me. He also took care of all my official documents like changing my name to Jessica Lu and others thing. Now I'm known as Jessica Lu.

When I first got to know about my pregnancy after regaining my conscience I was lost, frightened. I didn't know what to do but brother Lu Ming was by my side. In those difficult days he was with me in every step from morning sickness to visiting doctor he was with me. Firstly I had difficulties communicating with others because they don't know much English except for some people who works under Brother Lu Ming. But I  soon adapted the barriers of communication difficulties with the help of Brother Lu Ming. Anyway when Zian was born it was like a miracle to me. I was at peace. Firstly I was afraid of this pregnancy but when I first held him in my arms I knew that I'll love him more than myself. When I first held him my mind was at peace. That's why I decide to name him Zian, which means "self peace" in Chinese. I named him Zian Lu. Brother Lu Ming also love him very dearly. And because of his over loving he spoiled him rotten.

"Mommy what are you thinking? ", Zian whined again. Zian's whining made me come out of daze.

" Nothing my boy", I shake my head. "Anyway good morning honey", I kissed his forehead.

" Hurry, get up mommy", he whined tugging me from the bed. "You promised me today we'll go to Disney Land with uncle Lu Ming and aunt miaomiao".

" Okay! Okay, I'm getting up", I said getting up from bed.

"Hurry and fresh up. I'll go tell uncle Lu Ming and be dressed myself", he said going out of the room. We live with brother Lu Ming. I told him we'll move out but he insisted on living with us.

After doing my morning routine I went to the dining room for breakfast fast. Brother Lu Ming and Zian were already there eating breakfast.

I kissed Zian in his forehead and greeted Brother Lu Ming by kissing his cheeks, "Good morning Ming gege ". He told me to call him Ming gege. That's why I always address him like that. Anyway 'gege' means brother in Chinese. In all these years we've became closer. We love each other to death like real siblings. He also told me about his late sister who died in a accident. I was sad for him but was glad that he overcome the sadness of loosing his sister. Anyway we act like siblings, also fight like siblings.

"Morning, Jess", he greeted back by rubbing my hair. He addresses me Jess as a short form of Jessica. My friends also call me Jess.

" Anyway aren't Miaomiao going with us? ", I asked Ming gege. " Where's she? "

"She's going to meet us there", he replied taking a sip to his coffee. Miaomiao is my friend who is also Ming gege's fiance/girlfriend. He recently proposed to her. When we frist met we clicked immediately. She's my best friend now. She's a renowned fashion designer in China. I love her design's.

" Oh, then hurry up finish the breakfast, we're gonna leave soon", I ordered wiping Zian's mouth. "I don't want miaomiao to wait for us too much".

" As you wish meimei", he joked getting up from the chair . "Meimei" Means younger sister.

"Yay!! Let's go to Disney Land", Zian chripped in excitedly.

" Disney Land here we come ", I joked with a giggling zian in my hips and running out side like a child.