Chapter 4

Hey Guys! Sorry for late update.My Public exams has began so i won't be updating oftenly but I'll try to update as soon as possible.

ENJOY this new chapter

I'm in a cafe with my friends having breakfast but actually it would be great if I say they are more like discussing about Drew's wedding. They are more pissed off than me about the wedding. They are all discussing what to do. They want me to go to the wedding to show Drew that I have moved on and happy whitout him.

Then suddenly Jason said, "why don't you show him that you've got a better boyfriend and are more happy with him than you were with Drew".

"That's a great idea jason but where is the boyfriend?" Lexi said rolling her eyes.

"I think we have to find the perfect boyfriend For jade", said Caleb.

Me and Caleb are friend since primary school. He is very cute with ocean blue eyes and burnette hair and freckles in the nose area. Dispite of his badboy look he is a real sweetheart.

"you are talking like we can buy a boyfriend on E-Bay" Rose said rolling her perfect green eyes.

Rose is Caleb's girlfriend. She has the most beautiful firey red hair and the most perfect eyebrows. Her eyes are also like coral green. She is the perfect definition of beautiful. Caleb and Rose are highschool Sweetheart but sometimes they both act like 5 years old.

"Babe, you know I didn't mean it like that", said caleb.

"Caleb is right". Lexi said. We have to find the perfect boyfriend.

"But how?" I asked them desparately.

" M'lady No Fear when Jason is here" Jason said with a terrible English accent.

"Kind sir what are you ploting in your peanut like tiny brain?" Lexi said with a mocking voice.

"My dear friend Lexi no worry I have the perfect plan for my lovely Jade". Jason said.

"Tell us the plan". I said.

"Why so hurry? wait patiently. I'm planning that why don't we hire you a boyfriend?" Jason said wiggling his perfect eyebrows.

"What? Are you insane jason? I asked surprised that he suggest that kind of thing.

"Tbh, Jade I think that's a great plan." Lexi and rose both said.

Caleb nodded his head agreeing.

"But guys where can I  find a guy who is Handsome , Charming , Smart , have the aura of leader and lastly rich like hell",  I said frustrated. It's mostly like impossible, "I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E " Plus its real life not  a wattpad romance book where we can find a charming badboy with a whole shit of money.

"Umm, jade you didn't understand" jason said. I was talking about hiring a guy who is smart and charming not an actual billionaire. So to say we need a actor.

"Okay but i don't have money ", I said with a heavy sigh.

"Don't worry babygirl, I will give you the money", Jason said rubbing my back. Anyway my parents are millionaire they have money and I also have my own business.

"You don't understand Jason I'm broke. I don't have money . I'm already living with you. I don't want to be a burden anymore" i said looking at my lap.

Jason place his finger on my chin and forced me to look at him which i did. His blue eyes are soft and he had a comforting smile.

"Hey,babygirl. you are not a burden. You are my bestfriend", Jason said. I love you and I'll do anything in my power to make you happy. And this little amount of money is nothing. You are more important than this money.

"Yes, jade. You are more important to us" Lexi, Rose, caleb said in unison.

Being the emotional mess i am I began to cry. When I cry my nose become red and puffy and my cheek become red.

"Aww" they all said and hugged me.

" I really love you guys. i don't know what i would've done without you guys" I said.

"Okay, enough of this crying now lets have fun today and we will go on a boyfriend hunt" Caleb said lightining the mood.

All of us laughed and I asked where shall we go to have fun today?

"hey! Why don't we go to the paint ball shooting? It will help Jade to keep her mind from Drew and we'll have fun too?" Lexi suggested us all.

We all agreed to go there.

everything was going fine but as we entered the war zone all i see is couple. uhh, really? even here? They were all lovey-dovey instade of playing. This all are making me think about those time where I've spent them with Drew. I really hate this kind of feeling. Annoyingly I began to shoot those couple to separate them. I mean they are here to play to show PDA, I thought rolling my eyes. Now I really hate couples. They are annoying. Everywhere I go there is a couple doing cute things. Being fustrated I began to cry sitting in a corner. I cried for my bad luck , I cried for everything that heppend to me. After a while my crying turn into little sob. I burry my head onto my knees and sobbed loudly. I began to feel somone is watching me but i didn't care anymore. I began to sob in self pity. Then I felt someone hugging me. Raising my head I saw Jason is the one hugging me.

"shhh, shh babygirl I'm here don't cry." Jason said rubbing my back with one hand and wiping my tears.

I felt someone is watching me again but I  ignored the feeling and let Jason embrace me fully into him. I began to sob quitely in his chest. He tried his best to sooth me.  Jason cooed me and whispered sweet things in my ear. After a while my sobbing stopped. When we came out of the playing area everyone saw my state and hugged me. Rose yelled out group hug. Everyone laughed and we hugged eachother. Even now I feel like someone is watching my but I didn't mind it much. Maybe I'm being paranoied.

After that we ate lunch and went on shopping.

"We have bought half of the shopping mall. Come on guys I'm hungry. I can't walk anymore." caleb whinned.

"Aww, my poor baby is hungry." Rose cooed caleb like a child while rubbing his cheek.

"Now how 'bout we go to Marry's diner and have dinner?" lexi suggested.

"Yeah, we should go there.I'm starving." i said.

"Yay!!" both Caleb and Jason said in unison.

"okay,now we had dinner it's time for clubbing" Jason said.

We went to the Lure nightclub which is one of the most famous in New York. The club is full of people drinking, dancing, gridding eachother. Everyone ordered their drinks and I order Mojitos. After 3-4 cups I became tipsy . My friends were dancing and I was watching them. After 1 or 2 more drink I became fully drunk and wanted more drink but the bartender was busy flirting with some girls. I called for him but he was so engrosed that he didn't hear me. I became  fustrated and began to look for another bartender. When I spot one I called him. His back was to me so I didn't saw his face but when he turned around I was stuned by his appearence. He was so handsome that even Drew is nowhere near him. Let me tell you Drew is handsome but the man infront of me is way beyond handsome. He has jet black hair with a pair of ocean blueish hazel eyes . He was wearing a fitted black shirt sleeves rolled up.

"Yes , how can I help you?" The handsome mysterious man asked.

A/N

Who is this mysterious guy? any guesses guys?