Chapter 3

Yo Guys!!!!!!!!!! The guy in the media is Jason!!! Isn't he a Sweethart????Btw Wnjoy this new Chapter....Love You <3 <3

After a while I stopped crying. I felt nothing but numb. I closed my eyes hoping the pain in my chest would go away. My breathing is uneven. Jason thought I had fallen asleep so he tucked me under the sheet . I was too tired to do anything so I  didn't protest and simply let him tuck me under the bed. But sleep never came. After tossing left and right in the bed for a while I knew that tonight sleep is not coming so I went to the belcony with my guitar because Music is my way of dealing with stress and pain. I started strumming the song "Little do you know" by Alex and Sierra. I strummed My fingers on the guitar. My current situation is very much like those lyrics.

"Little do you know"

"How i'm breaking while you fall asleep"

I'm really breaking inside like a thin glass. Tears are falling from my eyes like springs.

"Little do you know"

"I'm still hunted by the memories"

Those horrible image of Kathy and Drew naked in the same bed are still fresh in my memories. Even only imaginimg about how happy they are now makes me want to Dig a hole to crawl in there and never come out.

"Little do you know"

"I'm trying to pick myself a piece by piece"

"Little do you know"

"I need a little more time"

"Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside"

I was so engrossed in strumming my guitar that I  didn't notice that a shadow was hovering over me. When I sense the person behinde me I became stiff but soon relief wash all over me when I was engulfed with the familliar scent of Jason . He was there when I was singing. He knows how much I'm hurting.

"Hey, why are you up so late?", Jason asked.

"Can't sleep", I  said with a little shrugg.

"Oh, by the way it's almost 1 month. Why aren't you going to your work?", he asked. I mean I know you are now a emotional mess but aren't you suppose to work?

I sifted in my chair uncomfortably. "Yeah, about that, actually Jason I'm not working there anymore" I said while looking down at my lap.

He raised a brow. "Your boss sacked you?"

I sighed and then nodded. "Aparently, he said I am no longer needed there"

"I can't say I blame your boss." He said. You made the breakup the center of your universe Jade. You have to stop this. You have to pull yourself together. Dwelling on your breakup will only make you twice the loser".

"HEY! I'm not a loser". I offendedly said

"whatever". He rolled his blue eyes. But it looks like that from where I'm standing in . "No job, No Boyfriend". And you definitely have no life for now.

"I don't know what to do Jason",  I admitted

"Yes, you do". Go to club girl and get laid. "you need to get laid girl". He said suggestively while wiggling his perfect eyebrows.

I shoved his face with my free hand and said, "I don't know Jason".

But you know I may not be a virgin but I don't sleep with random people who I met on a night club.

"Whatever, girl. I won't judge you", He said. Just get out of bed and stop mopping.

"I'm not mopping", I defended.

He snorted. "Jade I'm you Bestfriend". "You don't convince me".

I rolled my eyes and yawned.

"okay, You need sleep", He said as a matter of facility.

"Hmm",  I hummed and rubbed my eyes with my hands.

"Okay, sleepyhead get up and go to your bed", He said while dragging me to the bed.

"Good night", I said with sleepy voice which he bearly heard.

"Good Night baby girl". He said and kissed my forehead. I love you.

" I love you too, Jason", with that I  drift off to a dreamless sleep.