Bonus #3

His story

Good looks plus body also good at studies; everything you need to be a perfect guy, he's got everything. From the childhood he was the center of attention. His family was also well off and good like a every other perfect American family. With his good looks he was player. But his heart got stolen in high school. He chased after the girl and at last got together. But one moment of pleasure became his nightmare. He got mixed up with his girlfriend's cousin. Their affair didn't last long he got caught. He tried to apologize many times but failed. He wanted to chase her but the girl who he cheated on with became pregnant. He married the cousin but still couldn't forget about his ex. He became depressed depending on alcohol. After 6 months of being with the cousin he left her with one letter saying "Sorry". He left the place. But soon he found out his ex had an accident and nowhere to be found. He tried to find her himself but fail. After a year he became sober. He then realized that he had a baby who might be 3-4 months old. He tried to find his baby and baby mother but found out the the mother abandoned the baby and the baby was death. His world again collapse.

After 6 months he collected himself and said to himself he can't go on like this. He took his savings and started a business. His family was well off so they helped him. Like that he slowly collected his life. 3 years later he met a new girl and married her 2 years later. Unfortunate for them he now can't have a baby. He lost the ability to have babies. He sighed and thought to himself maybe it was his punishment for abandoning his first born child. The man was Drew.