Chapter 7

Jade

I was anxiously waiting in the diner for him. I was so excited that I even woke up early and it's a miracle cause me! I "Jade Rose King" Never wakes up early in the morning. Even if there was an earthquake or alien attack I would've never woke up. Anyway my whole room is full of my clothes because I didn't know what to wear. I think I've changed at least 9-10 outfits. I was so engrossed with my thoughts that I didn't hear the bell of the door opening. But then I heard murmurs around the diner. Curiously as I looked up I saw Xavier. He was in a casual outfit. It consists of a black t-shirt and leather jacket a check shirt was hanging around his waist and plain black pant with black boots. Even though it was nothing special but he looked handsome. I mean very handsome. All the girls were ogling him. I felt a tug in my heart but I quickly shoo it deep inside my heart. I was also wearing a black leather jacket with black shirt and a high waisted maroon mini skirt with one length boot heels. We kinda match.

Xavier's outfit

Xavier's outfit

Jade's outfit

Jade's outfit

He was looking around. But when his eyes met mine he smiled a warm heartwarming smile and waved at me while walking towards me.

"Hey, I'm sorry I'm 5 minutes later", he said sincerely.

" It's okay. I just arrived ", I waved my hand dismissing with a laugh.

" Did you order? ", he asked.

" Umm, no. I was waiting for you ", he said. " I thought you would want me to wait for you to order together ".

" Oh thank god! I didn't want to order alone ", he said jokingly.

A waitress came at our table. She was way too close to Xavier. I hated it. I sent draggers at her but she didn't even acknowledged me as if I wasn't here. Her dress was way short for this kind of weather and her tits were showing and if she bent even a little bit her boobs will fall off.

" Hey! I'll be your waiter. What would you like to order? ", she purred.

I was shocked did she actually purred. Like seriously? What is she? A cat perhaps. I was annoyed like hell. I wanted to punch her. I don't know why but I hated her. Even though she was desperately trying to gain his attention he didn't even looked at her once. He instead looked at me.

" What do you want? ", he asked sweetly. I looked at him smiling.

" Pancake with blue berries , French toast with chocolate syrup and a Americano you? ", I asked.

" I want the same as her", he said without looking at her.

"Your order will be in a minute", she said purposely brushing her hips to his side. Xavier didn't said anything but he was clearly uncomfortable.

After a while our order came. The same slutty waitress came with a smug look.

" Here's your and your sister's order sir ", she said sending me a look I didn't quite get. I looked at her strangely.

" How the hell do you think she's my sister? ", he asked the waitress annoyed. " And also who hired you as a waitress? Didn't they taught you not to flirt with a man who is a customer and who is with his woman? ", he asked angrily.

I was over the moon hearing him calling me his woman. But the waitress looked horrible. The color from her face drained out. She was looking at him with horror.

" I'm so sorry sir", she apologized.

"Do me a favor", he said. " Don't show me your cake face again ", he said dismissing her coolly.

" You're mean and bad", I said teasingly.

"What can I do. She was shamelessly flirting when I was on a date with a beautiful girl", he said smirking at me and winked.

I laughed aloud but didn't say anything.

" Btw you have British accent but you know look like an English guy", I said curiously.

"Oh, I am actually Italian but born and raised in England. That's why I have english accent", he said. "BTW we have to discuss about the wedding".

" Yeah, that. We have to go there earlier than I thought ", I said suddenly angry.

" Okay, tell me about it", he said.

I told him everything . I thought he would back up but he didn't. He agreed.

"Here are the half money. Other half will be given after the wedding", I said giving him the half money. " Buy suits. You must seem like a big business man and borrow some sportcar or what ever. I hope it will be enough but if you need anything else just tell me".

"No problem. It will be alright", he assured me.

" Then we will be going to LA next week ", I said.

" Yeah. Now it's time for our actual date ", he said lending me his hand to stand up.

I grasped his hand and stood up. He gave money on the table and walked out of the diner with my hand interwind with his.