Chapter 28

Unknown POV

"Is everything done? "

"Yes ma'am but her injuries ?"

"No need, she could die for all I care. Anyway are you sure the work is perfectly done? "

"Rest assure ma'am, she won't remember anything, our hypnosis specialist is the best in the whole country, we've erased all the memories".

" Haha *evil laugh*, now transfer her in another continent and make fake profile for her, I don't want her anywhere near him".

"Everything is done ma'am", the man bowed his head in front of the person.

*internal thoughts*
Ha! Dear Jade, don't blame me for being cruel. It was all your fault from the beginning.

Xavier's POV

It's been already a week and Jade didn't even called me once. Idk how I'll do this but I'll never leave her and I won't let her leave me. Sandra's baby is adorable and I already love her but there's a voice inside me saying something is wrong. Also my heart is always anxious nowadays. Idk maybe it's because Jade isn't talking with me or seeing me. I know she needs time but I'm getting too much anxious day by day. So here am I in front of Jade's and Jason's apartment uncertain of what to do! Gathering all the courage I clicked the doorbell. After a while no one opened the door. Idk whether they are not home or they are purposely avoiding me. As I was turning around to go back the door clicked open. I immediately turned 360 degree only to face Jason's bruise face.

"What the hell are you doing here? ", Jason angrily asked.

" Dude, I know you're angry at me but please let me see Jade, I'm getting insane without her", I said almost begging.

"Ha!! Now you remember Jade? ", he asked mocking. " Get out of here, we don't need you".

I was ready to beg him but a gentle motherly voice stopped me midway. "Who's there Jason? "

"Nothing Mrs king", he replied.

"It's Jade's mom, isn't it?", I asked trying to get inside to see the situation but Jason is getting in the way.

" What's the sound? ", Jade's mom came out of the room looking defeated, her eyes were swollen and red. From it I can say she has been crying for days. " Why is this man here? ", she asked directing her index finger at me.

Hearing her angry voice I'm astonished cause Jade's mom likes me more than anyone in her family.

" Mrs king, I'm here to see Jade, please let me see her, I need to see her", I pleaded.

"Aren't you already satisfied to ruin Jade, now you want to see now you already know she's not with us any-", she couldn't finish her sentence Jason cut in, " Please go back to your home, your wife and child is waiting for you, don't come here again ", he threatens.

I didn't pay any heed to Jason's word my mind is on Jade's mother's word, what does she mean she's not with them! " Mrs king what do you mean that she's not with you, where is she? ", I asked desperately, now my own tears are coming out. " Please tell me", I pleaded but she turned her head from me. I grasped her shoulder to look at me, "where is she, please-" I tried to shake her once more but Jason stopped me.

"That's enough, go back"

Jason tried to pray me off Jade's mom but in vain, "no, tell me where is she", I asked with my hoarse voice.

" We lost her", she suddenly screamed.

"What do you mean? ", I asked praying that that's not true what I am thinking.

" They had an accident, Jason and Lexi were found but Jade was nowhere seen, we've been trying to find her for 5 days but there's nothing, no lead, fully nothing ", she said in a breathe and broke out crying again saying, " My precious Jade ". " It's all your fault ", she accused me

" Mrs king you need to rest, we will find her, please go to rest for a while ", Jason comforted her.

As Jade's mom went back to her room Jason Turned to me.

" What does she mean, Jason? ", I asked him.

" Do you know why we had an accident? ", he asked dangerously calmly.

I only shake my head, no words are coming out.

" First we were in the car because of your mom", he said in a mocking manner.

"My mom? ", now I'm confused.

" Yes, your mom, ha! She called Jade to talk to her, don't you know ", he mocked.

" No, why would she call Jade behind my back? Mom won't do that? ", I defended mom. " And also why Jade going missing is related to mom? "

"Well your mom is not what you think", he said carelessly. " You know why she called Jade? "

"Why? ", I asked.

" Well to give her money to break up with you, haha ", he laughed without humor.

" What? Mom would never do that", I defended. "She knows how much I love her".

" Well you don't know your mom", he shrugged his shoulder. "Because of her we went there and after the meeting when we were returning a car purposely pushed our car and we lost the control of our car, now Jade is missing".

My whole world stopped. I can't think clearly. Jade, my Jade is missing for 5 days and idk anything. Wiping my tears I stand up facing Jason, "I'll find her and I know something is wrong with Sandra I'll prove everything and clean out the mess I made so that when I find her she wouldn't leave me again".

" I hope you can find her, we'll also try to find her ", he said comforting me.

"Jade if you are listening, this is my promise to you, " No matter what I'll find you and always protact you"

**The song in the media isn't related to this chapter but it's a good song, I like it**