Chapter 43

After Zian was delivered by the butler in Xavier's penthouse, all of the took off to go to Shanghai Disneyland Park. As it was weekend the area was full of families, friends, lovers everywhere. Jessica and Xavier took their necessary things with them and went to the ticket counter. The four of them looked extraordinary goodlooking so it was normal people are looking at them. Seeing those gaze's Jessica was uneasy but Xavier grabbed her hand and pick up Aspen in his arms. Jessica holds Zian's hands also. The kids were very happy. They did everything as a family. They spend the whole day merrily.

Time passes by very fast. In the eyes it's already over 6 months since Jessica and Xavier's date. They are now officially in a relationship. Xavier's business with Lu Ming was also running smoothly. Xavier is trying to help Jessica fix her memories but she still can't remember that much. She only faintly remember those all familiar ocean deep blue eyes. But Xavier didn't loose hope. He told her family in USA about the improvement. Jade's parents are esthetic. Jason, Lexi and her parents are coming to meet her. Jessica is aware of the situation. When Xavier first told her about this she was somehow sad not because he knows her past but because he choose to keep it in him for all those times. She felt betrayed. So, when he told her about this they fought. Xavier continuously beg for forgiveness and after a week of not seeing each other and Jessica's thinking about the situation peaceful, she forgave him. In the end she confessed she was quite happy knowing that he knew her before and about being Zian's father, they did a DNA test and it was 99.99% positive. Xavier was esthetic. He immediately call everyone his parents, Jade's parents, also her friends to come over there for a surprise. That's why Jade's parents and Jason and Lexi are coming. Xavier's parents are busy, so, they'll come a week later. Xavier also told her about Aspen and her birth mother and Aspen being her adopted daughter. Jessica took the matter easily. She even encouraged Aspen to call her mommy. Zian is quite shy about calling Xavier Daddy but he's slowly adjusting with the situation and started calling Xavier Daddy recently. Knowing her past from Xavier, Jessica was happy and accepted her past but she's more comfortable about being called Jessica over Jade. So, Xavier call her Jessica. Xavier also proposed Jessica to move in with him. Lu Ming threw a childish fit about how they shouldn't live together before marriage but a word from Miaomiao she accepted like a obedient puppy and let Jessica go. Lu Ming also threaten Xavier to not break her heart or else he'll dig out his heart. Even though Xavier wasn't afraid he nodded anyway cause he knows before he hurts her knowingly he'll kill himself.

Jessica quickly got used to Xavier's penthouse. She designed it to her taste and Xavier also liked the decoration. Both Zian and Aspen was also in good term. They loved each other. Zian always act like a big brother with Aspen and don't let other boys near her in school. Xavier was quite happy with his son's behavior of being protective with the loved ones but Jessica was bitter with it cause she wanted Aspen to also have boy friends not only girl friends. Jessica warned Xavier not to teach too much possessiveness to Zian but Xavier only acted cute to beg for her forgiveness. That sly dog, Xavier!

Anyway their lives is in a steady rytham and Jessica loves the life she's living now. As usual they were eating breakfast when a call broke their peaceful morning silent.