Bonus #1

Her Story

From the outside she looked like a pampered princess who never know what struggle means but nobody knew the inside story. Her parents weren't what they show the whole world. Both of her parents marriage weren't from love but from business. And they were never happy with each other. They only show harmony for the outside world to each. And only did their duty as a married couple for the world to see. Both her parents were a cheating couple. She never got the love she longed for. As long as there's no party or public gathering her parents never took care of her. She only wanted her parents love, their approval of her. So she did everything to get her parents attention. She was obident and did everything like a good girl. She got good grade in academics and everything else to get their attention but they even didn't look at her. They gave her responsibility to a mera babysitter who often also forgets about her but they never been petty about giving her money. Her bank card was always unlimited. That's why she grew up being a spoiled person. Also because of the lack of parental love and psychological needs her mind became twisted. When she was a Mera teenager she first met Xavier whom her parents ordered her to get close to. She did without complaining. Because from the childhood she never knew what love is but after being with Xavier she started to love him and that love became obsession. But the word which is the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Because of her insecurity of herself she slept with other people and cheated on him. Unfortunate for her she got caught and Xavier actually didn't mind that much but he did broke up with her and moved to USA from UK for business purpose. She didn't take the break up lightly. She tried to plot scams and even succeed by being pregnant, the only problem is that the boy whom she was obsessed with already got his "the one" Person. She again moved on "the one" Person but unluckily her scam got caught and she ended up in jail. At that time her mind was already so much twisted that she had gone as far as to fake her death and murder someone.

But unfortunately at last everything got discovered and the once cute, Obident girl who only wanted her parents love but in that path who lost herself and her soul got caught again. And because her crimes we're too much she got caught guilty and got the life imprisonment. Her life ends like that.

And She Is SANDRA.