Chapter 29

**New character "Lu Ming"**
Yeah, it's kris wu, sue me😂

Third person's POV

The man was coming from a business meeting. It was like any other normal day for him but little did he know it wasn't. When he was looking outside of his car window suddenly a thing beside the road caught his eyes. He immediately told his driver to stop the car. As soon as the car stopped he quickly got out of the car to recheck, indeed his suspicions were right, it's was a wounded unconcious woman.

"Oh Lord! It's a foreigner", the driver exclaimed. " She's so young, what happened to her? "

"I'm not sure but I think it was hit and run case", the man said. " Hurry let's go to the hospital ", he took her in his arms.

Looking at the wounded girl he felt a special bond with her like he had with his sister who died in a accident 3 years ago, even though the girl is different from his sister's image but  he felt as if God has given him another chance to make up for the mistakes he made in the past. He silently whispered in her ears, "I'll protect you little one".

Little did he know that girl was Jade whom the half of the America was looking for!

Jade's POV

... Beep...

... Beep...

... Beep...

Everything around me is blurry. My whole body hurts, what's the annoying sound? Where am I? Ahh! My head hurts. Why is it so bright? There's a man sleeping with his head on the bed. What is this place? I slowly look around me, everything seems white. I'm in a hospital. My throat hurts, water, I need water.

" W~water", I slowly spoke up.

Hearing my voice the man lift his head up to look. He looks like in his late twenties, he's quite handsome and he looks like an Asian. He blinked for a bit and suddenly spoke, "you woke up! ". There were happiness visible in his eyes. Idk him but seeing his reaction I think I'm quite close to him.

" Water, please ", I asked with a low weak voice.

" Oh right, sorry! ", he rushed to get water. " Here, drink slowly "

Drinking the water I gave him the glass. "Who are you? ", I weakly asked.

" I'll tell you but before that the doctor needs to check you", he said going outside. "I'm gonna call him".

After a while a middle age doctor came. He also looks like an Asian. Where exactly am I? Before I could ask anything the man from before spoke up first in different language. I think it's Chinese. He said something to the doctor. The doctor only nodded. 

" Hello Ms Lu, I'm doctor Shang, I was in charge of your case", the doctor spoke up. "You woke up after 3 months, you hit your head pretty badly, you were in a coma for a whole 3 months", he scribble something in his board. " All your injuries are healing quickly and also your baby is safe ".

" Baby? Wait, what baby? ", I asked.

" Oh so you don't know? ", he asked looking at me. " You are 4 months pregnant, when you had an accident you were in early stage so you didn't know maybe ".

I was in a daze. " My baby", I said nobody in particular touching my belly which has a little bump.

"Yes, your brother Mr. Lu brought here in time, so we could save your baby", the doctor said.

" My brother?" I asked.

"Yes, Mr. Lu", he looked at the man's direction.

" I'll tell you later ", the man mouthed.

" If there isn't any problem, I'm gonna check on other patients ", the doctor said, ready to go out.

" Thank you doc", I thanked him.

After the doctor left I looked at the man.

"I'll introduce myself", the man said stepping forward. " Hello i'm Lu Ming ".

" Hello and sorry, right now I don't remember my name ", I said politely.

" Yeah, the doctor said you hit your head pretty hardly", he said. "Anyway I said the hospital you were my sister from foreign country cause I didn't know your information, hope you don't mind".

" No, I don't. Anyway thank you for saving me", I said sincerely. "Anyway where is this place? "

" Oh, you're in Kunming, China ", he said smiling softly at my direction. " I found you on the street badly injured, you were bearly alive but thank god you are safe now and the baby is also safe ", he sigh in relief. " Btw were you here for vacation? "

"I- I..., ah! My head hurts", I said touching my head. " I don't remember ", hot tears were sliding out of my eyes.

" Hey! Hey! Shh, you're okay, it's okay, I'm here", he said softly hugging me.

After a while I stopped crying. "I don't remember anything, what am I gonna do? ", I cried out again.

" It's okay, as long as you don't remember you identity I'll take care of you ", he said patting my hair. " I'll help you look for your identity. From your look you look like a foreigner who came here for vacation ".

" Idk", I cried.

"Shh, don't cry anymore or your head will hurt", he cooed. After I stopped he took out his phone and called someone, they talked something in Chinese and then hung up.

" What did you say? ", I asked.

" To find out about you as much as they can ", he said. " Oh, I remember you need to learn Chinese to communicate if you have to stay here cause most of these people don't speak English ".

" I'll try to learn my best ", I nodded my head. " Again thank you for taking care of me a Mr Lu Ming"

"Hey, if you live here, you have to call me brother Lu Ming", he scolded playfully.

Lightly laughing and wiping out the tears I nodded my head.

" From now on you are my younger sister ", he rubbed my head. " Also you need new identity if you can't find out about your previous one ".

" Okay".

"As we are now siblings, I think Jessica Lu is the best name", he winked.

" I love it brother Lu Ming ", I smiled.

" What can I do, I'm good at naming ", he boasted.

" Haha", I softly laughed. "Yes, you are! "

"Anyway Jess-", before he finished his sentence I interrupte him, " Jess? ", lifted my one eyebrow I asked.

" Yep, short form of Jessica ", he winked.

I only shake my head laughing softly.

" Where was I? Ah, I remember, Jess from now on I'll take care of you and you your unborn child ", he promised.

" Thank you ", unconsciously a tear slip away from my eyes.