||My Books||

Ying yue a 25 years old bartender struggling to meet both ends with a 5 years old boy who she found after she had an accident 3 years ago and was homeless

Without remembering anything about her past she didn't know what to look for, where to go, she soon found herself after being discharged from the hospital. Within the hospital she waited for her loved ones to find her,even though she didn't know who they might be but she waited but reality hits really hard. Nobody came and she soon found herself in the streets without a penny and homeless.

That's how she came to live under the bridge near a old restaurant. It wasn't anything special but after a year of living homeless she became numb.

Over the whole year she tried to find a job but without an identity she couldn't get any job. One day she found a boy no older then 2 or 3 years old lying under the bridge where she lived for a year with rag torn clothes shivering under her torn blanket which she managed to get while fighting other homeless people.

The little boy had a fever and signs of severe malnutrition . When she tried to hand over the boy to the police but they refused to take the child and threw both of them away from the police station saying they were not a charity for the homeless people. Left with only 15 dollars she went to the drug store to buy a syrup for cold for the baby boy hoping it would work curing the fever and miraculously it did cure the boy. Then on she decided she can't live like that, she must live a better life for herself and for the baby she found. That's how she found herself and her baby boy in the red light district while looking for food after failing to keep all those random jobs where you don't need identification for the job.

On her life turning point she suddenly met a person who might be connected to her past and her past may not be what she thought it was.

When I opened my eyes I was suddenly in an unknown place. Everything is unfamiliar. I had no general knowledge of this place but it seems like I've crossed over from celestial heaven to Earth.

The only thing I remember when I opened my eyes is a voice saying to me,
.
.
.
.
.
"Must find.............pendent".

*RED*

She was suicidalAll she ever received was betrayalEvery one use her for their own benefitsEven her own parents and siblings except for her older brother

She was suicidal
All she ever received was betrayal
Every one use her for their own benefits
Even her own parents and siblings except for her older brother. He is the only one who cared for her Genuelly.
Even though everyone didn't really care for her she really didn't mind.
She only cared for 2 person. One is her older brother the other is her one and only love. Her first love.
But he was also snatched away from her by her older sister
She found them tangled with each other in birth suits
"Life can be cruel"

She didn't wanted to live anymore but one faithful night after her trying to die by jumping off a bridge but rather than dying she met a person who changed her life forever.

*Life In P!NK*

My name is Bel, full name Belinda

My name is Bel, full name Belinda. Until now I had a total great life with loving parents, two elder brother and a best friend who is with me as long as I remember.

My best friend Rowoon is a Canadian born Korean and I have been in love as long as I remember. We did everything together and we were always together. Everything was good until my freshman year of college. He was admitted into Business administration department and I was in Fashion designing. The whole half semester was good but everything changed when he got himself a girlfriend and I was devastated.

I tried to confront him several times but then realized I had no right, he was my best friend not boyfriend. But I couldn't tolerate the new girl in our friends circle. To say I bullied her and scammed many things towards her. Like every cliche movie everything I tried against her failed. And like that Rowoon found out the things I did to her. He was angry with me and didn't talk to me for 3 months. 3 months without him I was devastated. And in college I always hear about the perfect couple, "Rowoon and her". Day by day I was becoming quiet and didn't like to talk to people. I tried to contact him but he always hung up on him. On my birthday I once again went to his apartment to apologize cause I've never spent my birthday without him. But I only got to say sorry and his phone rang. Hanging up the phone he said, he'll contact me later and went to see her cause she was sick!

I was once again heartbroken. Even though he was angry with me he never forgets my birthday. But today he didn't even wish me a simple "happy birthday, Bel".

Hanging my head low I heaved a sigh then told myself I won't hope anymore. While returning home i wasn't in the right mind. And on my 20th birthday I had a car accident on the way where which is the end of my unrequited love Story and a beginning of a new story.