Chapter 23

Jade's POV

"Xavier I love you"

That's it! I said the word. Even though I look calm from the outside I was panicking from the inside cause Xavier was only looking at me. His expression was blank I don't know what he is thinking. Lexi was also panicking. I can hear her ramblings from the earpiece I was wearing. Jason was trying to calm her down. I can hear a few more voices from the earpiece. They were all saying to wait for the moment. All them are my friends. They helped me organize this. They all were observing me from the other building apartment beside ours. Jason lives in those kinds of apartment where everyone is very rich. So, you can say I also live in a rich neighborhood. The neighborhood is quite quiet and the silent between me and Xavier is killing me. Maybe I shouldn't have confessed, maybe my love is one sided, he's not saying anything, oh my god this is so embarrassing, my friends are watching, great, now my inner thoughts are also panicking. I think I should leave, my sub-conscience said to me. I agreed to leave somehow heartbroken. As I tried to turn around to leave Xavier grasp my hand and turn me around to him. Without giving me any time to adjust the sudden movement he smacked his lips to mine kissing me as if his life depends on it. Cheers and claps were heard from my friends. So, I think my friends saw us. But, I paid no mind to them and continue kissing Xavier. Sudden fireworks sound made us to let go of each other. When I looked up I was on my tears because I didn't know anything about fireworks. Lexi and Jason must have planned it. And the most beautiful part of this fireworks is about its love shape. "You're welcome", Lexi said in my earpiece.

Xavier hugged me from the behind kissing the nape of my neck. "Thank you for doing all of this for me", he said turning me to him and kissing my forehead. " I'm not good at expressing myself but I want you know that you may not be perfect to the world but to me you are the definition of perfect. I'm not sure when, I don't know why & where but one day I woke up loving you", he said running his fingers in his messy hair. "It's really awkward cause I don't know how to confess my feelings so, I'm gonna steal some words from literature".

" Jade, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you, it's from the Alchemist", but the feelings of this sentence I felt it, I felt it with you. I'm not perfect but I'll try my heart and soul to keep you happy and always smiling. I know that in the past you have faced thorns and all, trust me I know! Cause I also has my own past, my demons. Like the representation of the love of Feyre ad Tamlin in The book of "A court of thorns and roses", " I love you thorns and all".

At the time he finished my mind blocked everything from the outside world, there is only one person in my mind and he was standing in front of me know his glorious form and ocean blue eyes which I can to fell in love with. My tears we're falling out of my eyes and I can't control it, hearing his confession I don't know what to say. I thought my love was only one sided but God damn I was wrong. He may have said it from literature but the feelings are way deep than one can imagine and I felt every single thing he said, I felt it in my core. I think I may need a heart new heart cause it's beating so fast that it may come out of my chest. Fresh tears filled my red cheeks. He slowly took a step near me,  swiftly rubbing away my tears with his thumbs.

"Shh, why are you crying love", he cooed", kissing my eyelids. His kiss linger more than a second. " Did I scare you? "

"No, you s-stupid", I stutter a little bit because of crying so much in one day. " I'm crying because I'm happy", I declared rubbing my eyes, "No one has ever said this to me and I felt it, I felt all of your words ", I said hugging him tightly.

" I love you so much "

He laughed merrily hugging me back with the same force, "and I love you more", he said kissing my forehead.

We were so engrossed that I didn't know our friends were on the rooftop now. They all were silent. Maybe all of them heard Xavier's confession. They were looking at us with awwed expression.

" That was the best confession I've ever heard", Jason said loudly breaking all of theirs stunned from.

"Oh my god, I'm crying", Lexi said. " Jason did you record it? "

"Yes, mam", Jason mock salutes Lexi which earned him a upside smack.

Xavier's friends were also there bro hugging Xavier.

" That was awesome, dude", Cam, Xavier's bestfriend said tapping his shoulder.

"Yeah, I almost vomited", both the twins Seb and Asher said at the same time.

" Stop copying me"

"Stop"

"Stop"

Everyone laughed at their bickering. Xavier laughed hugging them both. "Dude,stop bickering", he said laughing. " Let's go celebrate this moment, my treat ", he said loudly meeting my eyes and smiling lovingly.

"YES", Everyone cheered going to the lift.

" Let's go my love ", Xavier intertwined our hands together kissing my knuckles.

That moment I knew I never loved anyone as much as I love him.

A/N
" Celebrating 1k reads "

"Here listen to 지민

Guys thank you for 1k reads, I really appreciate it. It may be small amount for other people but for me it's my achievement and I'm so happy to have 1k reads in my book.
Thank you prs1137 for being loyal but silent reader😂 and also thank you bxmbia for supporting.

*THANK YOU SO MUCH*