Chapter 34

Third person POV

"Welcome to Shanghai, sir", a man in black suit greeted Xavier and his team as soon as they got out of the plane.

Xavier only nodded at him and picked up Aspen to his chest, because of the journey she was half asleep and half awake. Sam was talking with the man who greeted them earlier. Several paparazzi's were already waiting for their arrival outside of the personal airport. As soon as they got out those paparazzi's saraound them and asked questions about the deal with Mr Lu. It was the first time after several tries  knight co-operation was able to set up a business meeting with the president of Lu Group. Even though knight co-orporation is multinational business company bur The Lu group company is above them and if the deal is done the knight co-orporation will gain profit from it.

Those paparazzi's tried to go through the bodyguards but failed and Xavier directly went to the hotel where they will be staying. After everything done checking Xavier put down Aspen in the bed and went to the Hall room to discuss with the Chinese man about the meeting. His PA Sam was already there talking with the man about the meeting and the deal. When he got there both the man pause and greeted him. As he signal they started talking about business again.

"When we will be able to set up the meeting? ", Xavier asked the man.

" Mr knight sorry for our delays but Mr Lu said the he'll only be free after his engagement. ", the man apologised. " Before that he can't.

"Well then we shall wait for that", he said.

" Also Mr Lu invited you guys in his engagement party and he deeply apologize for the delay ", the man said.

" It's okay", he got up and handshake the man.

"Here's the invitation card", he gave Xavier a invitation card. " Enjoy your stay"

They nodded at each other and the man left them there.

"Sir, is it okay for us to wait for them? ", Sam asked. " They already delayed the process so much ".

" It's okay, the deal is in our favore", he dismissed. "Let the old man do his engagement".

In Lu Ming's mansion everyone was busy in decorating the place. After 3 days Lu Ming will be publicly engaged with Miaomiao. After so many difficulties they are at last together and soon to be married couple. He sigh in relief. He felt content with his beautiful fiance and his adopted sister and her son. He lost his parents when he was 18 and he had to take care of his sister and their family company. All his relatives tried to take the company from him but he fought with the tooth and nail. Before he took over the company the company was not a multinational company. But with his hard work he made it so far. He wanted to give his only sister all the happiness but she died in a car accident. After that he was cold to everyone but that change when he found Jessica and adopt her as his sister. She was like his little sister who died not long ago. Slowly his cold walls broke with the happiness Jessica brought with her, his nephew Zian. After some time of finding Jessica he also found his childhood sweetheart who he had to leave behind because of the circumstances. Firstly she was angry with him didn't acknowledge his presence but slowly with Jessica's and his cute nephew's help he won over Miaomiao and now here he is with his love ones, he felt happy, he felt content.

"Ming gege it's not time for daydreaming", Jessica scold him keeping her hands on her hips. " Everyone is working for your big day and here you are daydreaming? "

"Okay, okay sorry! ", he apologized. " I was thinking how happy I am to be with you guys ".

" Awww", Jessica hugged him. "Anyway get to work, I want it to be perfect for you guys".

" Don't stress, everyone is trying their best", Lu Ming said patting Jessica's head.

"Anyway I'm busy bye", she said going to work again.

As he was about to leave his nephew Zian hugged his leg. He picked Zian to him and asked, " What's up, Zian? "

"Uncle, aunt Miaomiao said she'll only marry me so you can't marry her. Only I'll marry her when I'll be big", Zian demanded cutely.

Hearing the toddler's demand Lu Ming fake gasp, " What my dear nephew? But I love your aunt Miaomiao ". He started to fake cry.

" But I also want to marry aunt Miaomiao ", Zian whined.

" How about it?  I'll marry your aunt Miaomiao and take her to live with us? ", he asked. " Then you can be with her everyday ".

" Okay, promise? ", he asked.

" Yes, promise, now go help your mom", Lu Ming said letting him go. He thought to himself and laughed, even though Zian is genius he's still a kid. Shaking his head he went to do his work and wishing to be happy like this forever.

Note: sorry for late update. I was busy with my exams.