Prologue

I slowly pushed the clear glass door open as I entered the gucci store. Actually it's my first time in this kind of expensive store but I'm not here for me  I'm here to buy Drew a gucci shirt for his birthday. We've been dating for 5 years. He is the love of my life and also my bestfriend. He has dirty blonde hair with ocean like blue eyes.He also 6'1" tall. He was the popular football captin in our highschool days. I wasn't a nerd but also wasn't in the popular group. I was in the normal group with a few  real friends. Anyway we were neighbours as long as I can remember. We became bestfriend and now we are dating. Anyway tomorrow is Drew's birthday and I've been doing a lot of extra work to save up mony to buy him a gucci shirt. Drew asked me where I was and if I will be spending the night with him in his apartment but I lied to him saying that today I'm busy with my work and I won't be staying at his apartment tonight. I lied to him to surprise him. Everything is ready and the cake is also ready and i have also invited our old close friends to surprise him tonight exactly at 12 am.

And now here i am akwardly standing middle of the store and have no knowledge about where to go for men's shirt. After a while a stuff approch me. She was maybe in her early fourties with blonde ash hair and warm brown eyes. She greeted me with a warm smile.

"Good evening, mam how can i help you?", she ask me with a smile.

I want to buy a shirt for my boyfriend", I said.

"can you please tell me about his size so i can show you our best product?"

"of course", I  said with a smile. Well he has borde shoulder masculine body, I said with a smile. Even now after 5 years Drew's name make me smile.

After noticing my dreamy smile she warmly smiled at me and said you must love him alot.

"yes, I do", I  said with a stupid smile in my face.

"Here this is one of the best colection of this season", she said giving a beautiful blue colour shirt.

I fell in love with  the shirt immediately. So I  bought it. I hope Drew will love it. After weaving my farewell with the shopkeeper I  called Alexandra my girl bestfriend to meet up with me in the starbucks with Jason my other bestfriend who is a gay for the surprise plan. I hope drew will love this surprise.

Everything going on fine acroding to plan. It's 11:59 pm. We all slowly entered Drew's appartment. I think he is sleeping but when I  approch his bedroom with the cake I  heard some wired sound like moaning and groaning. I have a disturbing gut feeling about those sounds but I  pushed those gut feelings back thinking that he probably watching porn. One day I caught him watching porn. He said that it was normal to watch porn. So, I ignored the sounds and entered his bedroom but as soon as I entered his bedroom I wished I never saw this. Drew was butt naked above of a blonde woman panting. The cake on my hands fell out of my hands and I screamed. Yes, I screamed and it was so loudly that I think the whole New York city  heard my screaming. Hearing my scream all my friends went to the bedroom to witness the horifice scene infront of them. Drew  and the blondie went pale from shock. When I noticed the blonde girl I was hurt more than shocked the girl was none other than my fucking cousin Katie. I was so heartbroken. My vision got blured beause of my uncontroable tears. Everybody was yelling but I  didn't hear any of their's conversations . Jason was yelling at drew and Katie was crying holding the bedsheet to hide her naked body. Lexi hugged me and  Drew was trying to apologize but Jason swang his fist that collied with Drew's jaw. After some drama and yelling all of our friends left the apartment while cursing at Drew and Katie.

I can hear my own heart breaking. It's breaking into pieces  I can hear it. Nothing really hurts more than being disappointed by the one person who you thought would never hurt you.

A/N

Hey guys hope you liked it.please vote comment and share<3