Chapter 5

A/N

"that's Xavier in the media"

After I realized that I was watching him like a creep my cheeks heat up with embressment.

"uh-umm. Yes , please. Mojitos please" I mumble quitely suddenly feeling emberessed.

"Isn't it too strong for you? you are already quite drunk" He said with a thick british accent. His British accent was huge turn on and very sexy. As soon as those dirty thoughts came I pushed them away.

"No , I need my drink. I want to get drunk to numb my pain. I want those pain to go away." I grumble.

"Why a beautiful lady like you is on pain? Is your boyfriend the reason of your pain?" he asked

As he mentioned boyfriend I began to sob loudly maybe because I'm drunk or maybe because I'm not over him yet.

Seeing my tears his eyes widen with horror. "hey!hey! I didn't mean to make you cry Love. I'm sorry." He apologize.

"No it's not your fault. I'm crying becuse my boyfriend cheated on me." I said barely understandable because of my sobbing.

but he understood."what? what heppend." He asked genuinely concerned.

I told him about Drew and his betryal.He was listening my sobbing story with concentration. He didn't disturbed me once neither he asked any question while i was telling him about heartbreak. After telling him I began to sob even more loudly. Before he could say anything Jason came and hugged me.

"Babygirl why are you crying? who made you cry? " Jason asked glaring at the myterious english man whose name I don't know yet.

"Didn't you told me that your boyfriend cheated on you?why are you hugging him now?" the man asked glaring at Jason with the same rage as Jason.

"Oh, no. Jason is not my boyfriend. He is my best friend." I said.

"Who is this man babygirl?" Jason asked. Then I remember I don't know his name.

Before I ask him he cut me off by saying,"I'm Xavier Knight and you guys are?

"I'm Jason smith and this is my best friend Jade king." Jason said pointing his forefinger at me.

"It's nice to meet you", I said to the name whose name I know now as Xavier.

"You too" he said smiling showing his perfect teeth.

My heart stopped then and there.

"Wait.! Yes!! we found him!!" said Jason.

I stare at Jason and asked who you found?

He didn't bother to reply my question. He called Lexi, Rose and Caleb and told them the same thing . First they were confused but then realization hit them and their eyes became bigger as a saucer. Being clueless as ever I asked Jason again who we've found. They all stared at me as if I had 2 heads but then realization hit me too. My eyes also became wide.

"But will he do it? I asked .

"We will convince him and even give him money." Jason said.

All along Xavier was watching us. He was clueless. He asked us " is there any prom there guys?"

We all turned to him. Lexi and Rose bothy beamed up and sequeled like a highschool girl.

" He's perfect", Rose said.

Then we hear a caugh sound. Caleb was glaring at Xavier.

"Aww baby don't be jealous . I only love you." Rose said kissing caleb's cheek. There was a hint of redness on Caleb's cheek.

"What is going on guys? What are they talking about?" he asked me.

I couldn't look at him due to my embressment. Then Jason told him the whole thing. He was quite. I was very nervous that I began chewing my bottom lip. After a little convicing he gave in and said that he was doing this because he want to help me.

Then again Jason said ," You don't have to worry about money. I'll give you 10 grand . First 5 grand will be given in advance and after the job is done I'll give you the last 5 grand."

Then Lexi said," you have to rent a sport-car or other expensive attractive car.

"you have to be smart so that no one doubt you guys" Rose said.

"And you have to act like a happy couple infront of people", Caleb said.

"The wedding is in next month swo, you have to be ready", I said.

Xavier nodded his head and said, " Don't worry I'm ready to help you."

"Okay, Let's toast for this mission", Jason said bringing up his vodka glass.

"For new begining and for the mission" we all said in unison.

I hope it all work. I'm tired of crying now I'll show them I'm not a wallflower and I'm diffinitely not a pushover. They are right Everything heppens because of a reason. I'll show them how happy I am without them.