Bonus #2

The girl who always felt inferior

Her family wasn't that well off like her cousins family. And they always had to get financial help from her mother's sister. Her mother's sister had only a daughter who is same age as her, maybe one or two months younger. So, that's why her aunt also supported her financially. Her study expenses were handled by her aunt. Her aunt was a kind woman. She always but for her if she by something for her own daughter. Both cousins grew up together. Her cousin's character was just like her aunt's. She (cousin) always treated her like a blood sister. But she always felt inferior towards her cousin who was good at everything. She was always inferior to her in everything she did. Like that she always felt jealous towards her cousin. But her cousin never felt the hatred she was bearing towards her(cousin).

In high school she fell in love with a boy. The same old football jock, the famous dude in the whole high school. But unfortunate for her that guy loved her cousin and he asked her cousin out in front of the whole school. That was the first heartbreak she got. But the thing is that she never even got to confess or to fight for his love and her cousin got the person she  had been in love the whole time without a fight. From that on her hatred got on another level for her cousin.

She carefully calculate everything but everytime failed to seduce him. Like that 5 years passed on. And her love for that guy never left. And one fortunate night she got what what she wanted. She began to secretly see the guy behind her cousin's back. And on his birthday they got caught while doing so. The guy wanted to get her cousin back and there she got another heartbreak. But she calmly reason the guy and finally got him to marry her and leave her cousin. She was happy. But her happiness didn't last long. The guy came out to be a scum. The guy who she loved for such long time left her only after 6 months of being together, only leaving behind a letter that he was still in love with her cousin and couldn't stay with her. She was due date to give birth. She gave birth to her son. She was blaming all her unfortunate events on her cousin and hated her son who has that guy's blood. She even left her son  at the hospital. At that night the little unfortunate guy who was abandoned by his father before his birth and was left behind by her mother on the day of his birth on the hospital bed. She didn't even give the little guy a name. That night that little guy became a nameless unfortunate abandoned baby.

Because of constantly having been heartbroken her mind became more twisted than ever. She blamed everything on her cousin. After 3 months of doing nothing only looking for a way to hurt her cousin she began to regret leaving her baby boy. When she began to look for the boy she couldn't find him anymore, the baby was nowhere to be found. This kind event took a great impact on her consciousness and her mind became more twisted than ever. She began to believe there was no baby from the beginning. Everything was her imagination because of the heartbreak. She began to illusion. When she was almost becoming a drug addict a lady named Sandra contacted her saying about taking revenge on her cousin. She agreed without a hesitation for a second. She did everything for revenge but got caught at the last and got the punishment she deserved.

The girl who only wanted to be better at something than her cousin became twisted like that and She was KATIE.