chapter 12

Jade's POV

After the long 40 hour journey we reached at the hotel. It was really elegant and high class. From the outside I was aww struck by the lighting and style of the hotel. Xavier parked his BMW in front of the hotel gate. From the window I saw my parents , Kathy's parents, also both Kathy and Drew are welcoming the guests. When Drew noticed the car he was starring at the BMW XI with admiration. A valet came rushing to our car. Xavier got out of the car and went to my side to open the door for me. Taking his hand I got out. He slowly pulls me closer and kiss my temple.

"They are watching", he wishers.

I looked at their direction and saw the shocking face of Drew, jealousy stare of Kathy and proud and approving smile of my parents and Kathy's parents. I know that Drew liked spot cars but he couldn't afford it. Xavier took out our luggages and gave it to the hotel clerk. He gently took my hand in his and interwind our fingers. We slowly approach them. Mom approach us first. She hugged me and kissed both my cheeks. She also hugged Xavier. Dad kissed my forehead and shake hands with Xavier.

"Jason and Lexi both arrived a little while ago", mom said. Why don't you both rest.

" Yeah, 40 hour drive was quite handful and tiring ", I said. All my muscles are aching.

" Then let's get you to a bath love ", Xavier said. You'll feel relaxed.

" He's right", mom chripped in. Here's the room key.

She hands Xavier a room key.

"Where's mine? ", I asked.

" Oh, honey you'll be with Xavier ", she said. I thought you guys want to sleep in the same bed. She explained.

" It's okay", I dissmiss.

"Thank you Mr and Mrs king", Xavier thanked. We'll be going to our room.

" Off you go", mom replied. We have to greet others.

"I'm watching you young man", dad said. No funny business.

Hearing that I blushed crimson red.
" DAD!! ", I whinned.

" Okay, okay! I'll go now ", he replies.

I groaned in embarrassment.

As soon as we entered the room we both collapse on the bed.

" I'll take a shower first then you can take a shower ", I groaned out.

He didn't say anything only hummed in agreement.

I took a long relaxing bubble bath. When I finished my bath and got out of the bathtub then I remember that I forgot to take out my clothes with me. Slowly I opened my bathroom door and went out but what I saw melt my heart. Xavier was sleeping so peacefully like a child hugging a pillow. Light snores were coming out of him. Without realizing it a smile creep out from me. Lightly shaking my head I went to my luggage and dressed in a casual dress consists of a sweatpant and a off shoulder tank top. I was also tired but very much hungry so I went down the lobby for our eating arrangement. In there some of my relatives were relaxing and talking passing their time. I saw both Jason and Lexi were talking to my parents. I approach them.

"Hey, guys".

" Hey, jade", all of them greeted me.

"Aren't you tired, Jason? ", I asked.

" Nah, nothing can tired me", he smirked.

"Where's Xavier? ", this time mom asked.

" He's sleeping mom. He's tired ".

" aren't you tired, jade? ", dad asked.

" Yeah, but I'm waiting for my food then I'll head back to my room and sleep".

Jason and Lexi both smugly smirked at me. I only rolled my eyes and took my tongue out mocking at them. But they blew me off. I huffed and crossed my arms.

"Here's your order mam", the waiter said.

I thanked him and ate my food.

" Ah, I'm so full", I rubbed my belly.

"You eat like a pig", Jason retorts

" Yeah", Lexi agreed. How can you eat so much and be slim.

"Cause I can! ", I said arrogantly.

" I hate you", Lexi said.

"Aww, you love me". I smirked. Anyway I'm gonna go now.

" Can't stay away any longer from that handsome hunk of yours? " Jason smirked.

"Shut up Jason", I blushed immediately.

" Ooh, someone blushing ", Lexi retorts.

" Is it the L word? ", Jason smugly asked.

" Whatever, I'm gonna go", I replied and quickly dashoff the room.

As I was returning to my room I had a sudden feeling like someone following me. As I was tuning around but suddenly someone from the behind grasped my mouth.

Sorry short chapter. I'm actually busy with my studies and I was sick the whole week. 1day ago I got better. So as soon as I got better I wrote this chapter. Hope you'll like it!!