Chapter 47

Unknown POV

*Beep.......... Beep......... Beep*

*...beep..*

*.... Beep...*

The only sound in the room.

There's laid a beautiful woman who looks like a delicate vase which might break at anytime. Her head is covered in bandage. Despite being covered in cuts she looks stunningly beautiful. She was the only person in the room looking like a delicate being.

On the other side a nurse looking rather suspicious slowly unlocked the door looking side to side if anyone was there. Seeing no one was in the lounge of the private hospital room she slowly crept in and locked the door. The nurse than slowly went to her and took out a poisonous syringe to stab her in her heart. But as soon as she tried to stab her the beautiful girl opened her eyes and quickly catch the hand in the mid air. Seeing the girl woken up the nurse was startled and stumble a few steps back looking at the girl with rather large eyes. Her senses quickly came back to normal, she tried to run away but before she could run some bulky guys with black suit stepped in and blocked the door and after a second a handsome looking man wearing hospital gown stepped in slightly smirking smugly.

"So, the fish has come to it's own death trap"

Frightened the nurse began to tremble. She tried to escape but in vain. The bodyguards hold her rather harshly.

Standing in front of the nurse the handsome man asked simply with no nonsense, "what's your purpose coming here? "

"I'm here to treat her", she tried to make excuses.

" Them why did you tried to escape ", the man narrowed his eyes.

Knowing that her lie was found out she began to cry begging for forgiveness saying she was forced to do but the handsome man was having nothing. He instructed those guards to take her to the interrogation room. The nurse cried out begging to forgive her but they drag her out quickly.

After the commotion the handsome man looked at the beautiful woman sitting in the bed for the first time after entering the room. He quickly went to her hugging her to his chest asked,

"Are you okay? "

The woman only nodded her head. The woman was Jessica and the handsome man was Xavier. Before the accident they knew they were being followed. This was all a part of the planning to catch the suspect.

"You take rest, I'll be going there to interrogate", then Xavier left the room kissing Jessica's pale lips briefly.

Jessica laid there looking at the ceiling. She only sigh and close her eyes to take rest.

In the interrogation room the big bulky bodyguards took the nervous crying mess nurse. They tied her up on the chair and took out torturing materials to scare her. Xavier stepped in the room wearing a black suit looking stunningly handsome but there was a dangerous deathly aura around him making people uncomfortable. Seeing Xavier the woman again began to cry saying someone told her to do it. Xavier calmly sat on the chair in front of the woman and took ahold of a sharp knife-drager like object.

"Tell me who told you to do it? "

Seeing the object the woman began to tremble. With a shaky voice she told, "idk if it was her real name, but she's called Katie. She asked me to do it and also gave me a lot of money. I need money for My mom's surgery. That's why I did it. Please let me go." The woman cried miserably.

"Did she gave you anything to contact her? ", Xavier asked.

" Yes, yes,she did" the woman said ecstatically. "She gave me a contact number and told me to message her after the work is done".

After thinking for a while Xavier instructed her to message the person to tell her the mission is complete. The woman did as she was told. Xavier told the woman he'll release her after they catch the suspect. And for that time she has to cooperate with them. The woman who agreed seeing no escape without agreeing to their demand. Then Xavier left the room thinking deeply.

Hearing the name Katie there was something in Xavier's back of the mind. He felt like he have heard that name somewhere. After a lot while later he remembered Katie was also Jessica's cousin's name. He immediately reacted and asked his men if there was someone who have came to Shanghai recently. And they exactly found Jessica's cousin name in the list of a five star hotel room reservation list. Xavier didn't know if it was their luck or another scam of the person behind the scene or Jessica's cousin was simply stupid or her bad luck. But they didn't want to have any hole in the case so they went there with the police.

On the other hand two woman in the late twenties were drinking red wine celebrating victory. After receiving the news of Jessica's dead they were celebrating her death. The suddenly with a loud bang the door suddenly opened.