Chapter 10 [Part 2]

The whole day me and my friends fool around New York City but my mind was still at the Jade. I don't know why but my mind is repeating the whole scene in the paintball shooting range. The look on her beautiful face was so broken that even I felt her pain. Seeing her painful sobs make my inside uncomfortable. For some unknown reason I wanted to comfort her and hug her tightly in my arms. I didn't know that the whole time in the luncheon I was looking at distance nothing specifically until Cam spoke.

"Dude, what happened? ", he asked. You were looking distance after we left the Paintball shooting place.

" Are you okay, dude? ", Both Seb and Ash asked. Stop copying me!

" You stop copying me! ", both angrily said at the same time.

" Stop! "

"Seriously, stop saying at the same time", both said.

" Stop! "

"Stop! "

"Both of you stop", Cam snapped at them both hitting the back of their head. We're discussing about Xavier not you guys.

" Sorry ", both said at the same time. They both glare at each other but didn't say anything.

" Now Xavier tell me what is bothering you", Cam said firmly.

Sighing heavily, "there's this girl I saw 1 month ago at the park.... ", I started.

But even before I finish the sentence they all smirked at me smugly.

" Ooh..! Xavi baby has found a girl", 3 of them chripped in.

I looked at them as if I was bore to death but inside my heart was all giddy at the mention of her.

"Stop calling me Xavi, guys", I stated seriously glaring at them.

" Why Xavi baby? ", Cam cooed pinching my cheeks.

I slapped his hands away harshly.

" Oh! That hurts man! ", Cam said rubbing his hands. We were just kidding Xav.

" Now tell us about the girl ", Seb said.

I told them about my encounter with Jade. I told them how I saw her but she never saw me.

" Seems like a keeper ", Cam said.

" I just don't understand one thing ", Ash said rubbing his subtle as if he was thinking. Why was she so sad?

" Maybe her dog died? ", Seb suggested.

" Shut up idiot ", Ash said slapping his twin at the back of his head.

" What? It can be true ", Seb said. I still remember how much Cam cried when his fish died. He was depressed the whole year and he even did a funeral for that stupid fish.

We all laughed at the memory.

Embarrassed at the memory he snapped at us. " Stop! Angela was special to me ", he defended.

" Who the fuck name their clown fish Angela? ", Ash asked. Do you even know if it's a girl or a boy?

" Angela is a girl ", Cam snapped.

" Yeah, whatever lover boy ", Ash laughed.

" Okay guys, no more embarrassing memories ", I said.

They all nodded.

" why don't we go clubbing tonight? " Seb suggested. Cam's night club is already one of the known night club in NYC.

"Great idea", I said. I need a drink anyway.

" Why? ", Cam asked wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. Is someone trying to forget some girl named Jade?

" Shut up, Cam ", I grumbled punching him.

He held his hands out in surrender. "I'll stop but stop being violent", he groaned.

We all went to the club. Everything is flashy and sweaty bodies dancing and gridding at each other in the dance floor.

" We're off to the dance floor ", Ash and Seb said 📤cheeky smile at the girls.

" What do you wanna drink? ", Cam asked standing behind the isle.

" Something strong"

"Here you go", Cam said. Dude, look the the girl she's hot!

Cam nudge me but I didn't bother to look because my mind was occupied with certain someone. I simply sip my drink, " Whatever, not interested ".

" Then I'm going ", he said. Tonight I might get lucky, he said smugly.

I only laughed at him and sipped my drink. Many girls approached me but I simply ignored them. I was not interested in them. My mind was thinking about Jade. I didn't know when my drink was finished. When I was pouring drink in my glass then I heard the most angelic voice. Firstly I thought I am drunk and Hallitunating.  But I heard the voice again. When I turned around I stopped breathing. There standing the girl who's been in my mind the whole month. She looked so beautiful in that dress she was wearing. I don't believe in fate but now I'm doubting my belief's. Is it really fate? If then I'll gladly accept this fate.

"Yes, what can I help you with? " I asked one thing in my mind. "Fate"