Chapter 24

Jade's POV

I'm very nervous would be an understatement. This is my first time meeting Xavier's parents. Idk if they will like me or not. After our confessions Xavier has been nothing but sweet. Now we are on our way to Xavier's New penthouse which he bought recently.

"Hey, don't be nervous", Xavier said grasping my hands. " They'll love you ".

" I hope so, but I can't help but be nervous, what if they don't like me or what if they think I'm a gold digger or what if they think I'm too poor for your standards-", now I'm rambling ".

" You look cute ", he said pinching my cheeks. " We're here".

"Wait, your penthouse is in this area?", I asked stunned.

" Yeah, why? "

"This is the most expensive area in Manhattan", I said in awwed expression. " I mean all the billionaires and A class celebrities has penthouse in this area".

"Tesoro, did you forgot who am I? ", he said smirking.

" Oh yeah, I forgot my boyfriend is the Xavier Knight of Knight group ", I said sarcastically rolling my eyes. " Sometimes I forget who you are".

"Okay, my sarcastic queen, let's go inside, they are waiting".

As we entered the penthouse soft laughter were heard.

" Mom, dad I'm here", he said.

A beautiful lady appeared in front of us with a man behind her. From their appearance they must be Xavier's parents. They both are goodlooking in spite of their age. They both must be in their fifties. Looking at Xavier's parents now I know where his good looking gene came from.

"Oh, who is with you? ", his mother asked when she saw me.

" Remember what I told you about a surprise?, Xavier asked.

"Yeah, you told me you're bringing a surprise to show us", she said.

" Well this is the surprise ", he said grabbing my waist and bringing me closer to him. " Mom dad this is my girlfriend Jade, and Jade this is my mom and dad Emma Knight and Samuel Knight".

"Nice to meet you Mr and Mrs Knight", I smiled politely but their expression were not what I expected. They were looking at me with wide eyes.

" Xavier why didn't you tell us you had a girlfriend ", his mother asked in a panic voice. Something is not right.

" Well I wanted to surprise you guys ", Xavier said.

" Okay let's not panic ", Xavier's dad said in a deep voice. He was quite the whole time. With his voice and look he's quite imitating.

" But honey-", Emma tried to say something but her husband beat it to her, "we'll think of something honey".

" Mom, dad what is going on", Xavier asked.

"Well you see Xavier-", Emma's sentence was cut out shortly because of a high pitch voice.

" Xavier, you're here", the high pitched voice said. "I've missed you", a blonde hair pregnant woman said running to Xavier to hug him but he dodged her. The woman has heavy makeup she must be due date.

" What is she doing here", Xavier said angrily looking at his parents. He looks furious.

"Son, we were going to tell you-", Xavier cut his mother raising his hand, " What is going on".

"Xavy baby, I'm here for you", the annoying voice said.

" Get out of here", he said angrily.

"But I'm pregnant with your child", she said now crying.

My world stopped hearing her words. Xavier intertwined our hands, " Huh, do you really think that I believe you it's mine after you cheated on me? ", he asked.

" It's yours, the child is yours", the woman said.

"Sandra, do you really think I'm a fool? ", he asked. " Mom, dad how can you believe her scam?", he asked looking at his parents. So, this is the Sandra Xavier told me about.

"Son, what if it's your child", his mother asked. " We can't let go of a Knight heir ".

" Your mother is right ", Samuel Knight said grasping his wife's shoulder.

" But I don't believe her and also I have my Jade now", he declared tugging me more to him.

Now Sandr's focus is on me. "You're rejecting your child for this ugly whore", she glared.

" Sandra don't forget your place, she's my girlfriend ".

She scoffed, " She's nothing but gold digger ".

I have had enough. " Huh, says the woman who cheated ", I scoffed.

She sneered at me, " Xavier it was a mistake, I was drunk, this is your child ", she said looking innocent.

" Shut up bitch, get out of here", Xavier sneer.

Now Sandra is full on crying.

"That's enough, we'll discuss it later, today is Christmas don't make a scene", Xavier's father said silencing everyone. " And Sandra stop crying we'll do DNA test after the baby is born, if the baby is Xavier's we'll welcome the baby in our family and support you financially ".

" Okay", Sandra said rubbing her eyes. She sneakily smirked at me, what a pretentious bitch.

"Xavier come to the study room, I  have something to discuss", his father said walking out of there.

" Everything will be alright ", Emma Xavier's mother said grabbing my hands, she smiled at me warmly.

" Thank you Mrs Knight ", I said appreaciatly.

" Oh no! Call me Emma dear", she said laughing. "Besides your my son's girlfriend. Anyway come on, I'm going to the kitchen, my cookies are almost done ", she left the room.

After she left Sandra sneered at me, " Just you wait bitch, Xavier is mine ", she said glaring at me.

" Yeah, we'll see", I said sarcastically crossing my hands.

With a last glare she went to the kitchen acting innocent.

No matter what the result will be I'll be there for him. He was there with me in my bad days, now i'll be there for him.

A/N: sorry for late update guys, I was busy with my exams.