Chapter 44

"Hello, Jason what's the matter?", Xavier asked concerned cause they were supposed to come next Sunday.

" Hey guess what? ", Jason asked excitedly. " We're in Shanghai, ahh".

Hearing the energetic scream Xavier was momentarily deaf. Clearing his ears slightly he again asked, "what do you mean you're in here? "

"Well we're literally in Shanghai duh!", Jason replied sarcastically. From the behind Xavier can hear faint voice he recognizes as Lexi's and Jessica's's parents.

" Wait, aren't you guys were coming next Sunday? ", Xavier asked. " You guys are two days earlier ".

" Yeah, Mr Sherlock", Jason said rolling his eyes. "Anyway pick us up hurry, we don't know anything, we're literally blind here".

" Wait, I'm gonna send my driver", Xavier said.

"Wait! Don't hang up", Jason scream again. " Send two cars "

"Uh, okay", Xavier agreed without farther question and hang up the phone.

All of the members in the dinning table we're looking at Xavier with curiosity. Sensing their gaze's Xavier told them about the situation. Jessica was esthetic even though she doesn't know anyone she still knows that they are her family members and friends.

Jason and others arrived at the penthouse. All of them were happy and excited about the meet up. Anyway Jason couldn't hold up anymore so rushed through the door with Xavier's parents saying surprise! In those moments all of them were unable to see the little bun hiding behind Jessica's thigh. Seeing his parents Xavier was dumbfounded. He asked his parents and they told him they wanted to surprise him and also meet with Jessica to apologize. All the time Jade's parents eyes never left Jessica's form. Their eyes were forming in tears but they didn't dare to rush up to her.

"Anyway guys, I have a surprise", Xavier said getting everyone's attention. Now all of their attention was to Xavier.

" I want you guys to meet someone ", Xavier said happiness shining in his eyes.

Everyone was eager for the surprise.

" Who is it? ", both Jason and Lexi shouted.

" Zian? ", Xavier softly called. " Come to daddy ".

A four or five year old bun like boy run up to Xavier hugging his thighs shyly looking at the new faces brightly blushing because of their intense stare.

Everyone was stunned seeing the baby boy and quiet for a while only eyeing the boy.

" OH MY GOD ", Jason's scream broke the silence. " He's a carbon copy of Xavier ".

" Well, everyone meet my son Zian ", Xavier introduced proudly.

Both Xavier and Jade's parents broke down crying now they exactly knew what is going on. Jade's parents constantly hugged Jessica and apologize, Xavier's parents also apologize for their past decision. Anyway after something they sobered up and talked for a long time. They also introduce themselves with Zian. Both Aspen and Zian were happily played with them. Anyway Xavier's parents also came to accept Aspen.

A/N- and finally they got a reunion and got to meet Zian. "Short chapter ".