Chapter 12

(A/N) Helloooo my darlings<3 so before I jump into the chapter, I just wanted to say something really quick.  

I love you guys, all my fans and readers. I honestly do. You are my inspiration to keep uploading. Without you guys as my support system, I would not be sharing my works with anybody, but you guys are so wonderful and give great feedback and I appreciate it so much,  

This chapter is dedicated to all of you. I want you to know how much you mean to me.

And i just want to ask you one thing;  

I know that a lot of you have stories of your own that you want me to read. And I really do love getting the opportunity to read your own works. But I am so so busy right now, trying to keep up with five stories, my schoolwork, my friends,and right now I'm not even IN school because of my knee injury, so that's adding extra stress. If you've asked me to read your story ive added it to my reading list, but I cannot read them all right away. But I promise I will try to get to them!

And one last thing. Please don't advertise your stories in the comments on Mine...if you message me, I will give your story a shout out, but I think that it's rude to post it on something I've worked hard on. So just message them to me. I always message back.

Have a lovely day, and I hope you enjoy the chapter<3

********

My mom was chattering to my dad the entire ride home, about how exciting this was, and how proud of me she was, and to be quite honest, it was pissing me off how she was finally proud of me when I was leaving. Yes, I was eager to get out of this house, but I shouldn't have to leave for my mother to be proud of me.  

"So, Bella, are you excited?" mum asked, turning in her seat to look at me.  

Her eyes were sparkling, and a smile lit up her features.  

"Completely ecstatic." I grumbled, settling further back into my seat,  

A look of hurt appeared on her face, but I ignored it. She deserved to feel hurt. After all the shit she did to me...I felt that my actions were perfectly justified.

She pursed her lips, clearly holding back from snapping at me. But she turned and huffed, I could hear her uncrossing and recrossing her arms, now obviously pissed off. Whatever.

"Bella, your mother was just asking you a question." Dad said softly, clearly not trying to start a fight with either of us.

"And I was simply giving her an answer. Nobody said she had to like it." I snarled before dropping my attention to my phone.

Dad sighed, but left the matter, obviously realizing that him bringing it up wouldnt get him anywhere.

Mum turned slightly in her seat, looking at me, annoyance on her features; 

"Tomorrow, we can go shopping, Mr. Jackson said he would be sending over a list of things you need, so we can go get them tomorrow." 

Before I could even acknowledge her she turned back to the front, turning up the radio. 

Cool. 

*****

Of course, the ride home was nothing like the ride to the restaurant. It was now awkward and tense, and sadly, normal. I hated it. Of course, it was totally my fault too. 

As soon as dad pulled up to the house, I leapt out of the car and into the house, before anyone could stop me. 

~*Lucy's POV*~ 

I watched Bella dive out of the car and sighed. 

"She hates me." I mumbled to Harry, tucking my legs up underneath me, fiddling with me thumbs. 

Harry let out a deep breath, and pulled me over onto his lap. 

"She doesnt hate you Luce. Things are just hard for her right now...you remember what thats like..." he said, rubbing my back gently. 

I shook my head. 

"I was never like this with my parents...Im just trying to do whats best for her. She needed to get into this school...and now..its like she cant get away from me fast enough." 

My voice was shaky, and I felt tears coming on, but I just swiped underneath my eyes quickly, catching any possible tears that had fallen before. 

Harry pressed his lips to my temple, still stroking my back. 

"Lucy, youve been so hard on her. And I know, you were doing what was best for her. But...you lost that sense of being a mother. She didn't see you as a mother. She saw you as some dictator. And yes, she wants to get away from you right now. But she just wants freedom. Like every other teenager." 

I sat there, taking in what he had said. And rethinking how I had been over the past 11 years. 

And he was right. 

I had been so so hard her. but its because she needed it. she was so...strong willed and opinionated. I thought...I needed to be tougher to get her disciplined enough for dance. 

"I took things too far didn't I?" I said softly, resting my head back against Harry's chest to meet his eyes. 

He nodded slightly. 

"Yeah love. You did. And you need to try to fix it. Start tomorrow. When you take her out. She loves you. She's just...got her feelings hurt right now. You can fix it you know." he told me. 

I nodded my head. 

"I'll try." I said softly. 

His lips curved up into a smile, and he gave my forehead a cute peck. 

"Come on, its late. Get up to bed. Im exhausted." he complained. 

I rolled my eyes. 

"Youre like a toddler, I swear. Come on then. Let's get little Harold to bed." I teased as I got out of the car. 

"Im bigger than you though..." he whined behind me as I traipsed up to the front door. 

I couldnt help but laugh at him. 

He was too cute sometimes