Chapter 6

(A/N) Hey guys! So first off, before we jump into the story, I want to apologize, I kind of like..disappeared for awhile...and now, I'm updating, but it's really not that long or eventful of a chapter /: Im just having writers block and theres so much going on /: so. If you all decide you hate me, I apologze >.

********************

"So....uhm...are you..going somewhere..?" Louis asked, motioning to my bag.

I looked down at the bag in my hand, and then up at Louis.

I wanted more than anything to just...run out of there. Yes, Louis had told me things that I had been dying to know for years. And I had..forgiven him I guess for everything I had decided I hated him for. But that brought up that fact that my parents had lied to me about some things, and hidden them from me, and made it seem like the issue was all Louis' fault.

"Erm...no. I'm not." I stuttered, setting my bag down behind my chair.

"Do you want to come downstairs? Because the lads are all waiting to see you. We were talking about all going out again. Maybe you'd want to come with us?"

I sighed.

"Where are we exactly going?" I asked.

"I wasn't quite sure. Niall is trying to convince them to go to nando's. As always." he chuckled.

I smiled slightly. That boy really did love Nandos.

"Tell them I'll be down in a moment. I'll go with you guys." I said with a small smile.

Louis grinned excitedly at me.

"Alright love. See you in a few." he said before walking out, leaving me alone in my room.

I sighed, pulling out my phone, shooting a quick text to James.

"Can't come over tonight, meet tomorrow? Xxx"

I felt kinda bad. Although sure. I barely knew him. He had come to pick me up and sort of met my parents and suffered through dinner with him. The least I could do was go spend the night with him...

All I needed to do was throw my hair into a high ponytail; everything else was perfectly fine to go to Nandos.

But then I got an idea. I whipped my phone out of my pocket, and scrolled through my contacts until I pulled up my best friend's name. Emma.

'heeeeyy wanna come meet me and the familia at Nandos?! I HAVE to tell you something!!'

her response was almost instant;

'suuure thing babe (; 15 mins?'

'as always (; seeya later seexii

I loved how...easygoing Emma was. We had been best friends since she moved here from Australia 4 years ago. We just...clicked. For me, she was easy to get along with, and we were super close; but for most people, she was a bit too....."out there" for their liking. But I gues our "weirdness" was why we were so close.

I thumped down the stairs, giving a quick swipe under my eyes making sure that there hadn't been any makeup smudged there, satisfied when my fingers came back clean, I traipsed into the kitchen, forcing a smile onto my face.

"So nice of you to join us." My mom said in a bored tone, staring at her perfectly manicured fingers.

Normally, I would make a snide remark back, but considering the amount of trouble I was in, and the fact that she hadn't grounded me to the house yet, I admit, I had to be slightly grateful to her.

"I apologize mother. I should have been quicker. It won't happen again." I said meekly, not allowing a hint of sarcasm to drip into my voice like it normally would.