Chapter 26

(A/N) Guys. Oh my goodness. Well, it's been quite an adventurous week or so, aye? In case you didn't get the message, but did notice my apparent disappearance from Wattpad for a few days, I have an explanation. 

Basically, I got into a bit of trouble at home, which resulted in my Wattpad account having to be closed (I was dying inside, mind you. I didn't know how I was going to function without this account. Seriously) 

But by the grace of god, (and I think the wattpad people just like me), they reopened my account for me, and gave me all of my stories back. I am so grateful, and happy, and stuff. 

So no, I have not abandoned you, my little nuggets. my little watty break is over (after that scare of losing the account, I don't need any more breaks from you guys. whoo.) 

I finally got chapter 26 done, and chapter 27 is underway. Thank you guys, for being so supportive. I know that I say this every time, but I can't say it enough. I wouldn't be able to do any of this without you. 

A bit of sad news, I got postponed with my "Dancing Styles" publishing in lieu of all of this, so now, that's a bit backed up. A lot of my time and attention will be on that story, but I promise I will not neglect the works that I have on here. 

My SAT scores come back next Thursday EEEEEP. 

So there will hopefully be a "celebration" post of all of my stories because I hope I did sort of well on those, it would be a shame to have taken them and completely bombed them. 

But alas, I no longer have my iPhone, so I can't do constant updates with that as I had been hoping to do. So whenever I have access to a computer, I'll get chapters up for you lot. 

Check out my twitter for more updates on the story and whatnot? @princess_dinky

And now, Chapter 26 (: xoxoxoxoxoxoxo 

***********************

Instead of going straight to James’ room like I had originally planned, I ran straight to my room, throwing the door closed and locking it behind me. I flung myself onto my bed, my bag flying onto the floor with its contents spilling out onto the floor.  

I couldn’t believe that had just happened. No. It couldn’t have. I just had to forget it. Pretend it didn’t happen. I shouldn’t have agreed to kiss him…. If James ever found out he would-  

No. He wouldn’t find out. I didn’t care what I had to do, but there was no way in hell that James would find out about this. I would make sure of it.  

It was a huge mistake, and I would not let it get in the middle of our relationship. One thing was for sure now; I was not going out for coffee again with Tristan, and if I did, I would be taking my own car and drive home alone. No more secluded alone time with him. That just wasn’t working out for me.   James would be worried if I didn’t text him though, I told him I would only be out for an hour, and it was already past that. Shifting around, I stretched my arm out trying to reach my phone without actually getting off of my bed. It was too far though, so with a sigh, I pulled myself off of the bed, scooping the phone off of the ground.  

Hey, I’m back. I’m working on a history paper though, not really up for visitors. I’ll come round and see you tomorrow morning? xx  

That seemed a decent enough response. And it would give me the necessary space away from James so that I could clear my head. He responded uncharacteristically quickly, even for him.   Actually, I’d like to see you now, if you don’t mind. May I come down now?