One

(This will be in both Yoongi's and Jimin's pov)

(Yoongi's pov)

(Yoongi's pov)

"It's good to have you back sir". My secretary said. "Good to be back". I say, looking through my folder. "How was America?". He asked. "Uneventful". I replied. "Sir... You been there for three years". He says. "My answer remains unchanged". I said. "Ok?". He clears his throat. "What's on the agenda?". I asked. "Sir, you just got back". He says. "How about...". "Mr. Yoo". I looked at him.

 I looked at him

"Agenda". I hissed and he gulps. "Yes". He took out his black book and opens it. "The President of Micowear requested a meeting with you". He said. "Sign off". I told him. "Yes sir". He quickly writes down in the book. "The production team requested one billion won for...". "Sign off". I cut him off. "Yes". He says. "Your pa...". "No". I stopped him instantly. "Drop that right now". I ordered and Mr. Yoo sighs.

"Yes sir". He said. I fucking hate my parents if that wasn't clear enough. However, let me finally introduce myself, I'm Min Yoongi. A twenty six year old multi billionaire that has four successful television broadcasting companies in Korean and in America. People assume that they can walk all over me cause I'm younger then most but well... I'll let y'all see for yourselves later on.

"Well, I have two good news to share with you sir". Mr. Yoo says and I raised a brow while still going over my paperwork. "Your grandparents also came back to Seoul". Mr. Lee said and my eyes widened. "Really!?!". I excitedly say and immediately composed myself. Mr. Yoo laughs and I glared at me. "Don't look at me like that, you're the one that acted like a kid in a candy store". He said.

"I will fire you". I growled. "You say that all the time". Mr. Yoo brushes off my threat and I clicked my tongue. "They want to meet you over the weekend for dinner". Mr. Yoo said. "You better had agreed to it". I said. "I did sir, no worries". Mr. Yoo said. "Good". I nodded. I fucking LOVE my grandparents, if that wasn't clear. "And for some exciting news... Your best friend is engaged!". Mr. Yoo cheers.

"What?". My eyes widened. "Engaged!?!". I yelled. "Yup". Mr. Yoo smiles. "He wants you to come over and meet his fiancee". Mr. Yoo says. "That's fucker is getting married... Before me". I said stunned. "To be honest with you Mr. Min...". "Keep your honesty Mr. Yoo". I said. "Ok, ok". Mr. Yoo chuckles. "Are you going to see him?". Mr. Yoo asked. "Of course I am". I replied. "He's my best friend". I said. "And besides...". I smirked.

"I have to approve of the person".