Forty- nine

Jaebum and I were cuddling on the couch when someone knocks on the door. "Who is disturbing our snuggling cuddling time!?!". Jaebum yells. "It's probably some salesman". I said. "I'mma get my gun". Jaebum says and I looked at him. "There better not be no gun in my house". I said. "I-I was joking". Jaebum says, sweating. I rolled my eyes and got up to get the door. "The absolute betrayal speaks volume". Jaebum said.

I ignored him and went to get the door and it was Jaeri. "What the fuck is a Jeon Jungkook?". Jaeri asked. "Who?". I said. "There was a joint restraining order but my anger only saw Yoongi's name". Jaeri said. "The fucks a Jungkook?". Jaeri says. "I... Have no idea who that is". I told him then it came to me. "Ah! The little boy". I said. "You got a restraining order on a kid?". Jaeri raised a brow. "He's...". "I respect it". Jaeri said.

"Kids be annoying as hell but we as adult strangers can't do anything cause it makes us look like monsters, absolute bullshit". Jaeri said. "If a kid hits me and I can't hit them back best BELIEVE I'mma trash talk their mama and I'mma laugh in their face when they cry". Jaeri laughed. "Don't hit strangers you fucking brat, I'm a right?". Jaeri looks at me and my mouth was wide open.

"You're a fucking monster". I said. "How does that make me a monster?". Jaeri asks. "Just because you can't hit a child, doesn't mean you have to verbally attack their mother". I scoffed. "Just... Choke them a little". I shrugged. "And I'M the monster!?!". Jaeri yells. "It's not hitting, it's choking". I smiled. "That's so hot". Jaebum back hugs me saying. "The hell do you want?". Jaebum hissed.

"Ah, yes". Jaeri scratched his head. "Something about a Jeon Jungkook". Jaeri says. "Who?". Jaebum said. "I think he's a friend of Yoongi". I told him. "And what the hell did he do to you?". Jaebum asked. "Nothing, he just wanted me to talk to Yoongi, which I did but that was the last time I saw him". I explained. "When the hell...". "Shh". I hushed him. "He's harmless Jaeri". I said.

"So, are you dropping...". "I didn't say all that". I cut him off. "Keep the restraining order on him but give him a warning". I said. "Threat, got it". Jaeri nods. "I... That's not what I said". I blinked. "That's exactly what you said babe". Jaebum kissed my cheek. "I'll get right on that threat!". Jaeri beamed. "I...". "Oh! I also got a court date for y'all". Jaeri said. "It's in two days". Jaeri said. "JAE, do you mind?". I said. "I got you love".

"Thank you". I gave him a smile. "You're so cute!". Jaebum squealed and spins me around. "Ew, single over here". Jaeri says. "Oh, my bad". Jaebum puts me down, lightly pushes me to the side and closed the door in Jaeri's face. "Fixed". Jaebum grins. "You're awful". I said.

"And you love me".