Thirty- five

"I say we fucking kill him... Fucking baby bastard". Taehyung chugs down his glass of wine and Jae and I look at each other. "Umm... Can I ask y'all why you guys are here?". I asked. "Best friend privilege". Taehyung says, pouring his self another glass of wine. "Husband to the best friend privilege". Hoseok says. "I...". I rubbed my head and Jaebum backhugs me.

"Y'all stressing my baby out". Jaebum growls. "Bitch, ain't NO ONE here for you". Taehyung said and Jaebum gasped in offended. "Jung". Jaebum turns to Hoseok. "The fuck you looking at me for?". Hoseok says. "My man rides with me! And Jimin". Taehyung said. "Now back to the topic, since Jae thought he was important to me". Taehyung said. "I didn't...". "We can drop Yoongi's body in Mexico and live happily ever after". Taehyung sighs lovingly.

"I agree with my baby, naturally". Hoseok says. "He needs to be stopped before he tries to ruin y'all". Hoseok said and Jae and I looked at each other. "What happened?". Hoseok asks, already tired of us. "So...". Jaebum and I say at the same time. "Go ahead Jae". I told him. "It's always THIS motherfucker doing something". Taehyung groans. "Tae". Hoseok said. "Sorry daddy". Taehyung smiles and Jaebum shivered.

"Anyway, it's like this". Jaebum explained what happened and the couple immediately turns to me. "What?". I said. "I didn't raise you to be a petty bitch, well I did but not like that". Taehyung said. "I hundred percent agree with Jae". Hoseok says. "Same". Taehyung nods. "Ya!". I yelled. "Ya hell, Yoongi needed that ass whooping". Taehyung crossed his arms. "If it was me, I would have broke into his house and woke him up by letting him smell his own barbeque dick".

We all look at Taehyung, who calmly sips his wine. "Now I know...". "Don't Hyung". I cut Hoseok off. "Ok... But seriously though, what the actual hell is his problem?". Hoseok asked. "How low does a person have to be to chase after someone that clearly doesn't want them?". Hoseok shook his head. "It's disgusting, that's why I say he be killed". Taehyung said. "That's a no Tae". I said. "Weak minded". Taehyung huffed.

"What the hell do we do cause I know he isn't going to leave Jimin alone". Jaebum hugs me tighter and I rubbed his arm. "Severe and permeant brain damage". Hoseok nods to his self. "Y'all get the out of my house". I told them. "What I do!?!". Hoseok yells. "Out!". I shouted. "WHAT I DO THOUGH!?!". Hoseok screams. "Get out". I said. "What. I. Do". Hoseok says. "Tae". I say and Taehyung wraps his arm around Hoseok's throat.

"Taking the wine! Bye babe!". Taehyung drags Hoseok out with him and I let my head drop. "Want some ice cream from Chia's?". Jaebum asks and I nodded. "Ok, let's go get you some ice cream". Jaebum carries me out the kitchen. "Thank you Jae". I snuggled him.

"You're welcome love".