Seventeen

Jimin's pov

"Yeah, he better not had moved my shit". I scoffed and got my soy sauce and noodles. "Now, they said I can use any meat I want". I went to the freezer and jumped when I was hugged from behind. "What are you doing?". Jaebum says in his sleepy voice. "Hello to you too sleepy head". I said. "Hmm". Jaebum hums and kissed my neck. "Go wash up, I'll just need a few minutes". I told him. "Get out the kitchen Jimin".

"No!". I yelled. "I practiced this recipe! I can do it!". I said and Jaebum didn't say anything. "Ok". Jaebum says. "Don't get burned and don't cut yourself". Jaebum said. "EEK! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!". I jumped on him and kissed all over his face. "Jaebum chuckled and let me do it to. "You're welcome, now get down, I'm weak in the morning". Jaebum says. "I don't wanna". I pouted. "I'm a God".

We turned to Taehyung and Hoseok, who was covering his face. "I told you, they would fuck in the kitchen but NO, you said they wouldn't". Taehyung says. "I said I wouldn't care cause I don't want to picture it". Hoseok corrects. "Same thing". Taehyung said. "Tsk". Jaebum clicks his tongue under his breath and I laughed. "Hey bestie, hi Hoseok... Why are y'all here?". I asked. "How y'all get in?". Jaebum asks. "Meant to ask you that the last time".

"Like a door was gonna keep me away from my bestie". Taehyung rolled his eyes. "I'll take him now by the way". Taehyung says and Jaebum wraps his arms around me and growls at Taehyung. "This ugly motherfucker did not". Taehyung walks over to us and grabs my arm. "Let go". Taehyung says. "You let go". Jaebum said... Then I became a victim of a tug and war match. "HE'S MY WIFE!". "FUCK THAT SHIT! HE'S MY BEST FRIEND! KNOW YOUR WORTH JAE!".

"MY...". "NOTHING! YOU ARE WORTH NOTHING!". Taehyung screamed and I turned to Hoseok for help and he was cooking. "Ya! I was gonna do it!". I yelled at him. "Not eating burnt food Jimin". Hoseok says and I gasped. "Hoseok called me a bad cook!". I whined and Taehyung immediately started hitting him. "Ow! Hey! Why are you hitting me!?!". Hoseok yells. "How DARE you hurt my bestie's feelings!". Taehyung says.

"How is telling the truth a ba... Stop hitting me!". Hoseok whined. "Kick his ass! How dare he humiliated my wife! He's tries his best!". Jaebum yelled. "As a matter of fact". Jaebum took off his slipper and threw it at Hoseok. "The fuck dude!". Hoseok glared at him. "FUCK YOU!". Jaebum screams. I had my face in Jaebum's neck, trying to had my laugh. "Ah...".

"I love these idiots".