Twelve

"Yas! I'm about Eat! Eat! Eat! Eat!". Taehyung cheers and I giggled. "Sit down you fool". I told him. "What you making?". Taehyung asks. "Well, my husband got a lot of peaches from his mom". I said. "So I'm thinking some bake peaches, peach ice cream, peach muffins and of course... Peach cobbler". I said. "I'm bout to eat". Taehyung rubs his hands together. "Best friend goals like a motherfucker".

"You LITERALLY can't cook". I said. "Bitch, yes I can!". Taehyung yells and I laughed. "You mad cause you can't, don't try to drag me down with your little ass". Taehyung scoffs. "My ass is not little". I smirked. "Dirty bitch, that's not what I meant". Taehyung sighs and Hoseok walked in. "Hey daddy!". Taehyung waves at him and Hoseok glared at him. "What the fuck is wrong with you?". Hoseok said.

"Why the fuck would you call me that in front of Jimin?". Hoseok said. "I don't mind". I raised my hand. "Shut up Jimin". Hoseok growled at me. "What's the problem?". Taehyung says. "I call you that all the time but it's a problem when Jimin is around?". Taehyung said. "Mmm... Freaks". I said. "I don't want you calling me that in front of people". Hoseok says. "Jimin ain't a damn person". Taehyung said.

"Wow, fuck, alright". I nodded to myself. "He ain't about to snitch on me daddy, so calling you daddy shouldn't hurt you, right daddy?". Taehyung smiles. Hoseok clicks his tongue and walks out. "Wait? Daddy! Where you going daddy! Daddy! Don't leave me! Daddy! DADDY!". Taehyung yells and starts wheezing. "He's thirty seconds from leaving your ass". I said. "Bitch, he can't leave me". Taehyung huffed. "He will not do better then me".

"Sure". I rolled my eyes and started cooking. "Now... Spill". Taehyung says. "Spill what?". I asked. "The tae... I mean tea". Taehyung said. "I know Jae's friend stopped by, what he look like? Was he's hot?". Taehyung asked. "How do you... Nevermind". I sighed. "And no, he's a fucking pervert". I said and jumped when something slams behind me. I turned around and saw Tae grinning at me with guns in his hands.

"The fuck happened bestie? Tell me". Taehyung says, still grinning. I told him what and all Taehyung did was stare at me. "Who the fuck does he thinks he is!?!". Taehyung shouted. "That's how he treats someone that he meets for the first time!?!". Taehyung waves the guns in the air and I dropped to the floor. "WHAT'S HIS FUCKING NAME!?! I'LL HUNT HIM DOWN MY DAMN SELF! FUCKING PEDO!". Taehyung screams.

"His blood is going to be the first I'll ever tasted in my life! So he better be happy!". Taehyung starts laughing and I started calling Hoseok. "I don't want...". "Shut up Hoseok, come get him... He's playing with guns". I said and Hoseok sighs. "Again?". I looked at my phone. "The fuck you mean again?". I said. "I'm coming, go hide somewhere... His aim is fucked". Hoseok hangs up.

"Again?".